Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Why are Derby fans so annoying, never happy. Wasn't happy with clements final few games, wasn't happy with wassell ever, not happy with redknapp, wouldn't be happy with the next guy and so on, there's no. Why do you all call for change and then moan about the change? 

Hey - I was happy when it was just Redknapp, but Hoddle as well???!?!?!

PistoldPete2
16 minutes ago, Rams1884 said:

Moronic meddling Mel just digs bigger holes for himself but more importantly the club by trying to get out of the hole he dug himself in when he made the last preposterous decision by appointing Wassal and then saying he is there for the rest of the season. This is his attempt to save face by not admitting he got it wrong. Clearly redknap is here to manage the team. The whole situation is utterly absurd. 

So a guy who has built several multi million pounds businesses out of nothing is somehow moronic? I dont think so.

14 minutes ago, EastKentRam said:

I haven't thought too much about it, but is there one example where this sort of thing has ever worked?

QPR 2014

15 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

I never realised that so many Rams Fans are not your ordinary bog standard fans but are actually capable of running the club, including financial affairs, transfers, team selection and tactics, all whilst keeping us solvent within FFP and delivering promotion at the end of the season (first season mind) on a silver plate - Champions league next year. We really are blessed to have this level of expertise on our terraces. Alternatively we have more than our fair share of key board moaning b'stards

The sad thing is that they all decided to turn their backs on their subjects of expertise and got 9 to 5 jobs. Such a waste of talent.

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

According to Pat Murphy he would be there to advise Wassall as an experienced coach/tactician. Nothing to do with Director of Football.

Harry to Darren: if we lose 3 goals in the last 10 minutes, don't tell the players to go clap the fans, it won't be triffic

Archived