Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

6 minutes ago, clough08 said:

I thought the strategy was to encourage the youngsters and integrate them into the first team. Yet everything MM does seems to be the complete opposite. Harry just buys established overpriced players - we've already done that bit - so not sure what's going on tbh. Though I guess he will have some tactical nous which we badly need.

What bit of 'until the end of the season to help Darren Wassall' do people not understand?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KBB said:

Just going to redrawing it, like Tom hanks did with Wilson in castaway.

after each win his face will become more detailed and expressive. If we get promoted this season I will have a tattoo artist ink over my drawing for prosperity. 

Harry's face looks a bit nutsacky anyway. He's clean-shaven, so be careful.

(Fails to resist temptation to make jokes about South American imports - especially Brazilians)

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

if only we could leave it there with that one sentence....sadly several million pages of angry made up stuff to come instead 

You couldn't make up the reality never mind add to it. Redknapp and Wassall. What could possibly go wrong?

Its like the houllier & roy evans joint managers until evans was finally pushed 

Think its saving face, wassall coaches in the week in training & arry man manages until the end of the season has respect maybe picks the team 

On 4 March 2016 at 13:00, RamNut said:

I'm not sure about a bald manager. I just don't think that works. Even severe thinning is a cause for concern.

I quite like the idea of a snowy. We haven't had that since Peter Taylor.

I don't like a lot of tan. Thats the big problem with Wassall but .......Phil Brown...omg. That gives me the shakes. Although it seems ok on Roberto Martinez. No....not worth the risk.

i don't like blokes whose eyes go in different directions.

No more short@rses. The best thing about PC was that he was quite tall. Good choice in jumpers. Two watches. No bs.

We don't want a red-faced bloke. Harry Redknapp fails this test and the one about the eyes.

i just wish people were as logical as me and it doesn't become some sort of beauty parade.

Nothing further to add.

4 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

I'm all for Harry Redknapp having such a role at the club. It would be great it he could come past on his way up from the south coast to give me a lift to home games. 

I'm sure he would - for a fee

7 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I did mention Harry Redknapp was being lined up on the forum last month, would quote it but have no idea how to do it! 

On 09 February 2016 at 14:40, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I have a relative who has been doing some building work at a DCFC employees house and last week prior to the Preston game, he told my relative that Clement was on the way out and Derby had Harry Redknapp lined up! I completely dismissed this as mischief making at the time given what Mel had said at the forum about not sacking Clement, and hope it still is,  about Redknapp coming

There you go Nostradamus.

Archived