Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am eating my humble pie and to be frank it doesn't taste too bad. If Arry can help DW get the tactics right then hey man chill out go with the flow .. And there is an outside chance the players will respect his knowledge and experience .. Going to make Saturday quite spicy all things considered. Now pass me a Bonio 

20 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Rather than admit that he's made a mistake in appointing Wassall instead of a proper manager, it looks like mel is doing all he can to keep his mate in the job.

You do realise putting things like 'keep his mate in the job' just makes you look silly and make people want to ignore the rest of your view don't you?

In peace here, thought I would give you my two penneth's worth on old Candle face. The bloke quite frankly is an out and out hypocrite. Never wanted him at LR and was glad when he went. Despite taking us up, for most of that season we were woeful and he just got lucky (can't think who against). The article about him not liking DOF and then looking like he will come to Derby in the role is just typical of the bloke. If he gets involve with the first team at Derby he will turn fit professional footballers into unfit professional footballers, players he doesn't like he will vanish then to the kids and generally will cause disunity. He was lucky at Spurs with the players he inherited, especially having Gareth Bale, and forget that he was the one that turned him into a forward as opposed to a left back, the bloke was trying to loan him out/flog him. He is a lazy bar steward and relies on all around him to do his work whilst the media hounds suck him off. When he left us in February last year after the transfer window closed he claimed it was because he had a bad knee and needed an operation. He never has had that operation. He left because the club refused to back him in signing Adebayor. He claimed that we had no pace up front and that Adebayor was the solution! The bloke is a liar and cares about two things only 'Arry Redknapp and money. Good luck if he comes. The best thing that could happen to Derby now if he does arrive is for the team to nosedive. By the way, is your current owner a complete moron?

Archived