Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But will it really be till the end of the season? Hea a washed up old fart who likes spending a fortune using other people's money and putting clubs up **** creek - just what we don't need. Praying that it's a temporary coaching role till May only!

Just now, cosmic said:

Rush saying it's short term. Not a proper DOF role (signing etc), more a coaching role.

My memory might be off a little, but I seem to remember reading that Redknapp never did any coaching and he just stayed in his office whilst at his other clubs. 

From what Sam is saying, and given the jumping-to-conclusions that have been going on over the last hour, I'm wondering why people always see the worst in everything all the time.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Redknapp in a coaching role? He's never coached in his life, leaves that up to his staff.

If he's coming in to be a part of the team, as a motivator only, I wouldn't be too disheartened by that.

Wasn't Wassall originally brought in to be the motivator though?

I thought the strategy was to encourage the youngsters and integrate them into the first team. Yet everything MM does seems to be the complete opposite. Harry just buys established overpriced players - we've already done that bit - so not sure what's going on tbh. Though I guess he will have some tactical nous which we badly need.

9 minutes ago, KBB said:

I've just drawn a crude marker pen face on my scrotum to welcome Harry to the club. Will keep in there until we get promoted.

Don't come on here publicising your personal hygiene problems, and telling us that your nuts are going wash-less over the next 2 months.

Ewwwww.

Just now, eddie said:

Don't come on here publicising your personal hygiene problems, and telling us that your nuts are going wash-less over the next 2 months.

Ewwwww.

Just going to redrawing it, like Tom hanks did with Wilson in castaway.

after each win his face will become more detailed and expressive. If we get promoted this season I will have a tattoo artist ink over my drawing for prosperity. 

Looks like I'm in the minority here, I am happy with Harry coming in. 

Having his level of experience on the touch line on Saturday and the Red Dogs have Paul Williams I know which fans should be happier right now. 

What have we become, this man is exactly what we need no question. Yet still there are so many criticising.... WOW just WOW. 

If he has joined I would like to welcome him to our club and wish him all the very best. 

Archived