Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eddie said:

The very act of flinging beer anywhere should be punishable by death. Which drongo wasted a pint throwing it at Campy on Saturday?

I totally concur unless it's some form of disco fizz like Carling Black Label or Fosters 

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I must be the only one who likes Harry, massively experienced in the game, managed at the top for years. I laugh when people criticise his money spending, if the chairman is giving it to him, he'll spend it! 

In any scenario he'll be better than DW!!

Harry's dog might have been more effective at Rotherham.

I got texted this by my source at Moor Farm about 20 mins ago but he didn't know in which capacity but thought it was interim. I would love him as an interim, but beyond that...

P.s. Eddie likes an interim too

Just now, sage said:

I got texted this by my source at Moor Farm about 20 mins ago but he didn't know in which capacity but thought it was interim. I would love him as an interim, but beyond that...

Agree with that, don't see the point as DOF

I'll await the full details of this before I pass judgement, but it does seem very bizarre. I'm not a massive fan of a director of football and I'd guess that he has been/will be brought in to babysit Wassall. 

It's hard to predict anything in football, therefore I'm just going to buckle in for the ride. 

1 minute ago, Jezza said:

So if Harry does become our DOF. And Wassall remains as coach. Where does harry come into it on match days?

Is he in the dugout helping out or up in the stands with Mel?

He sits at the back of the dugout and directs Wassall not to make bloody stupid substitutions when we're winning....

Just now, Mick Harford said:

Why don't wejust go the whole hog, get Lee Hughes in as an assistant. See if Ched Evans fancies a game. Suggest that Adam Johnson looks after the U16's?

Its becoming obvious we're now going into the same bracket as a QPR and Leeds, a club with little morals and its sad, I want the Americans back. 

Archived