The story behind your username

Kernow

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

his username used to be (I'm guessing) his given name, and two digits, and his profile picture was a cuddly toy sheep, I think, I never zoomed in on it!

I'm not getting it from that. Sorry.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/12/2015 at 16:42, Pearl Ram said:

I live in a tiny blink and you'll miss it village which I didn't want to name and pay my council tax to East Herts District Council so I chose East Herts Ram as my name. :)

Update, changed to Pearl Ram on the advice of David after experiencing log in problems with EHR. It’s both a play on words (Pearl Jam) and the make of my drum kit. ? 

One option is my username could simply be that I'm one of four family members who attended the games.

The other option could be that I'm mad, statistics show that one in four people have suffered from some form of mental health issues. As the other three in the family are undoubtedly sane, ergo it must be me that's mad.

Most likely it's the first option but what would I know I'm mad.

30 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

One option is my username could simply be that I'm one of four family members who attended the games.

The other option could be that I'm mad, statistics show that one in four people have suffered from some form of mental health issues. As the other three in the family are undoubtedly sane, ergo it must be me that's mad.

Most likely it's the first option but what would I know I'm mad.

The latter option would mean you'd be called 1in4. If you are alluding to madness then 1of4 would suggest you are 1 of 4 mad people.

Thats my pedantic fix for the week.

Archived