The story behind your username

Kernow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I worked for Burger King many moons ago in that backwater called Uttoxeter... We used to use joke names about each other.... So I just made it up on a whim.... Used as an old Email address somewhere too... 

Used to use the name Baronmad on Ramzone.... My nickname nowadays is Mad Andy as I have a penchant of doing stupid things... And the famous Mad Andy Dance born in 1999 in Kavos on a table...

image.png

Just now, Mafiabob said:

When I worked for Burger King many moons ago in that backwater called Uttoxeter... We used to use joke names about each other.... So I just made it up on a whim.... Used as an old Email address somewhere too... 

Used to use the name Baronmad on Ramzone.... My nickname nowadays is Mad Andy as I have a penchant of doing stupid things... And the famous Mad Andy Dance born in 1999 in Kavos on a table...

image.png

How do you levitate like that? Did you teach David Blaine that move?

Nearly 2 decades ago, I was in seminary to become a priest. 

Part of this was a missionary posting to the island of Bioko, part of Equatorial Guinea. 

As part of our work there, we laid the islands 1st proper football pitch, and secured loads of 2nd hand kit and boots for the local kids.

When we joined in the games, my robust English style saw me christened Reverendo El Diabolo, from which I took my username.

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Mine is because I'm female. I was keen to make the distinction because when I may post something plainly ridiculous regarding football you can all save your time berating me and simply think 'pfft, female' 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

You mean to tell me I've been agreeing, and giving likes to a bird all this time?

I feel deceived.

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

image.png

You dance like a Brighton fan

I explained my username earlier in this thread but many moons ago long before computers I used the name Turk Thrust in written communications. Got it from the Pink Panther film A Shot in the Dark. Thought it sounded cool and would get lots of women. It didn't. "Hi I'm Turk Thrust, thrust by name and thrust by nature. Let's get squelchy" just didn't work. Can't think why

17 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

I explained my username earlier in this thread but many moons ago long before computers I used the name Turk Thrust in written communications. Got it from the Pink Panther film A Shot in the Dark. Thought it sounded cool and would get lots of women. It didn't. "Hi I'm Turk Thrust, thrust by name and thrust by nature. Let's get squelchy" just didn't work. Can't think why

...and that's where your strange yearnings remained ..

My sisters used to call me Ted when I was a kid.

The Tiger comes from a mental night out in Tenerife that involved naked dancing, a bunjee cannon, drinking perfume, and finally 2 nights in hospital with a missing tooth and 3 stitches. I was wearing a hideous shirt that everyone thought was tiger print (it wasn't). Hence TigerTedd was born. 

The full title was TigerTedd - King of the *********, but that doesn't really make a good email address. 

Mph, and I also have a tiger tattoo, everyone thinks the nickname came from that, or that I'm sad enough to have got the tattoo because of the nickname, but it's actually a random coincidence. This all happened on the first day, I hadn't even got my top off to go to the swimming pool yet. When everyone saw the tiger tattoo after I discharged myself, the name stuck. 

Archived