The story behind your username

Kernow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always used this name on every forum, I don't have the intelligence to think of anything new. Reason? So I can roll my eyes every time someone says that I'm talking Baalocks like I've never thought of it - it's one of my small luxuries in life. Probably the genuine highlight of my life was when it became a swear filter replacement on this forum. So proud.

Came here after tiring of the RamsTrust* crew on Ramzone and then Chaddlad on Ramarena - with the likes of Tank Tewson, Blondie, throsby, wisemonkey, monkeytennis and a few more having kept me amused / irritated / informed along the way. Feel so old thinking about it, been doing this on one form or another since being on the email forum in the late 1990s (wheaty iirc?). Don't post as much as I used to because I no longer care whether I'm right or wrong so I don't need the validation.

There's a twonk on every forum, if you don't know who it is on this one then it's probably you.

* - RT crew did a lot of good work around the time of the 3WM (indeed I did some of it) but hard to deny they all went BSC wanting to own the club.

Archived