The story behind your username

Kernow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

He'll tell us in a minute but I seem to remember it was dirigible on there and balloon when he first appeared on here.

If i'm wrong i'll walk to Castle Donington with Boycies underpants on me head.

Have you reached sawley yet?

8 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

My sisters used to call me Ted when I was a kid.

The Tiger comes from a mental night out in Tenerife that involved naked dancing, a bunjee cannon, drinking perfume, and finally 2 nights in hospital with a missing tooth and 3 stitches. I was wearing a hideous shirt that everyone thought was tiger print (it wasn't). Hence TigerTedd was born. 

The full title was TigerTedd - King of the *********, but that doesn't really make a good email address. 

Mph, and I also have a tiger tattoo, everyone thinks the nickname came from that, or that I'm sad enough to have got the tattoo because of the nickname, but it's actually a random coincidence. This all happened on the first day, I hadn't even got my top off to go to the swimming pool yet. When everyone saw the tiger tattoo after I discharged myself, the name stuck. 

Did they by any chance film all of this and release it as a film - Hangover?

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Very boring. When I first signed up on the old DET forum Uttox Ram was already registered and i was new to all this tinterweb stuff and couldn't think of anything original so I went for uttoxram75. 1975 is just for the greatest year of my life, Derby were champions of England, we won the Charity Shield at Wembley and I lost my virginity.....if Carlsberg did years.....:D

its been ******* downhill since then mind...

here's me thinking we were roughly the same age, but now it turns out you lost your virginity roughly 9 months before I was born!

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

mmm? Dirigible, balloon, lets think who could it be?

Old, full of hot air, 

waves.........:lol:

waves back, because I can't remember already waving before

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

here's me thinking we were roughly the same age, but now it turns out you lost your virginity roughly 9 months before I was born!

Just call him 'pop'

Contrary to popular belief, I am neither and Sargeant or Serge from Kasabian. 

SRG is merely my initials. Sorry to disappoint my fans. 

Posted under the guise of DCFC11 on DET, infamous my running battles with Elaine Ramstrust... Who probably though it was quite fun to be arguing with a child. 

Wolfie was my Ex's pet name for me, as I'm quite furry, not quite house trained and have been known to be a bit bitey when the moon is full.

I was on DET but can't quite remember what my name was on there - seems so long ago. It was either Sheffield Sheep or Maybe Baby, as I'd used them both previously on other forums.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Posted under the guise of DCFC11 on DET, infamous my running battles with Elaine Ramstrust... Who probably though it was quite fun to be arguing with a child. 

Was a teacher at my school, so you are probably right :lol:

When I first posted on the DET I was Gingers4Justice. I was 15 years old and my profile picture was Rob Hulse but with added ginger hair. Happy memories.

Us red-tops are occasionally referred to as Duracells, and so I changed my name on there to The Duracell Bunny. No idea why. Everyone just called me "bunny", and I became the forum pet.

Thankfully, when I signed up on here, I couldn't fit the whole thing in and I just went to Duracell.

I went for a nickname I've never had in real life, because when I was younger I didn't want any of my mates or girlfriends to know I post on a football forum and I was able to hide under anonymity :ph34r:

It's also been suggested by some ( @bigbadbob ) that I go on, and on, and on....

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Had one or two run ins with her on Ramzone... And pkaybrum

35 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

@Daveo banned me on a previous username so I had to come up with a new one when I was eventually allowed to sign up again, Ramsbottom was the first play on words that popped into my head...  Don't really like it anymore, makes me sound 103, especially when I start harpin' one about the olden days...

Change it to Sheepsarse?

I used to live in the great metropolis  of Muespach... What was funny is that in the middle of the Swiss/French/German region I lived there was another Rams fan, who is a regular reader of this forum and it never occurred to him that my user name may be because I lived I. Muespach which was the neighbouring village to his...

anyway, now in Florida but didn't want to change the name and spoil the legend! 

Archived