upcoming gigs

rezner

4 hours ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Tried to get Killers tickets last Friday. Got two for what was supposed to be £72 each and discovered that Ticketmaster totalled that to be £304 on checkout. So, b******s to them! Y&T in Newcastle in November. £25 a pop and far better!

You've got to be so careful ticket master they only sell a percentage of the tickets. Then the rest go to websites like get me in. Who charge a small fortune. My wife got our ticketsite for about £75. She did it through the Manchester arena website.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/07/2017 at 22:14, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I've got quite a busy autumn lined up, Texas, Alison Moyet, Marc Almond and The Killers. Can't wait for the Killers gig, first time I will have seen them live. 

Another one with Killers tickets, for Brum myself, taking teenagers who think they are the coolest band around after Glastonbury.

Just done  couple of 80's weekends, missus loves that stuff and ELO which was better than I thought but Depeche Mode was the best recently. So bought more for Manchester.

Been talked into BBC Ibiza Proms, not sure what to expect with that one.

On 19/07/2017 at 20:32, Ramslad1992 said:

Forked out £88 quid each for me and the girlfriend to go see Ed Sheeran next year, could feel myself crying as I clicked order. 

I tried to get tickets to see Ed Sheeran both on the day of release and the day he announced new dates with no luck.

So I tried Stade De France and got tickets for 48 Euro each. So less than £80 for both.

Yes I have to go over there but decided to make a long weekend of it.

Awesome (by the way only going because the wife likes him)

2 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

I tried to get tickets to see Ed Sheeran both on the day of release and the day he announced new dates with no luck.

So I tried Stade De France and got tickets for 48 Euro each. So less than £80 for both.

What a bunch of woolies! I bet if your wives go to the football with you it's not because you like it :ph34r:

5 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Not bad that! I'm thinking of a weekend away as it's near her birthday. Paris can be done quite cheaply if you book in advance... 

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

What a bunch of woolies! I bet if your wives go to the football with you it's not because you like it :ph34r:

The Mrs has been to one derby game with me and it was the playoff semi at home to Hull as I normally have a lads day with my dad but he was on holiday. She's a bad omen and she's been banned! ?

10 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Got Arcade Fire tickets for Birmingham in April. Best live band going imho

Heard their new single the other day, so did my eldest, now after a online listen he's hooked; got to look for tickets, seem decent.

• 2 months later...

Bit late notice because l think the Derby gig is sold out this week but if anyone likes The Smiths l would recommend going to see The Smyths in Nottingham later this month. Saw them in Brighton on the weekend, and they are probably the best 'tribute' band l have seen.

On 16/10/2017 at 23:17, i-Ram said:

Bit late notice because l think the Derby gig is sold out this week but if anyone likes The Smiths l would recommend going to see The Smyths in Nottingham later this month. Saw them in Brighton on the weekend, and they are probably the best 'tribute' band l have seen.

I saw them at Shiiine Butlins last year. They were great. Me and my mate were pretty drunk and were shouting "facist" at 'Moz'. Great times.

Btw the Shiiine thing was great. Even had some Derby bantz with guy in a Rams shirt.

Archived