upcoming gigs

rezner

7 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Jealous, saw these last year and it surprised me. Bet it was a brilliant night?

Hope to get tickets for Brum next year

I’m not really into house music it was my wife who wanted to go. But I’ll admit it really enjoyed the night. Think we might try for tickets next year. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked so far this year:

Skids - Norwich (missing Bristol City game for this but it's a good consolation)

Erasure - Ipswich

John Otway - Borderline, London

Tom Robinson - Cambridge

Propaganda - Garage, London

Embrace - Norwich

Cavern Beatles - Bury St Edmunds

Chairman of the Board - Chelmsford

Frank Turner - Roundhouse, London

Isle of Wight festival (Kasabian, Killers, James Bay, Depeche Mode, Liam Gallagher, Van Morrison, Script, Blossoms)

Northern Soul Festival - Skegness

Alternative Festival - Skegness (Boomtown Rats, Sham 69, Bad Manners,. Blockheads, UK Subs, Rezillos)

• 2 months later...

Wanted to go Newmarket Nights for the racing and music. Missus has just looked at line ups and we’re going to see Paloma Faith. Hmm, bit unsure but hey, will probably be in no fot state once she comes on stage and besides the voice, she kinda looks ok if quirky.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m assuming your cousin is Andy Sneap?

He’s been involved with/produced some great stuff.

Yep, I hear that his stuff is pretty well liked... looking forward to the weekend although I am more looking forward to meeting Biff and seeing Saxon than actually seeing Priest 

54 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep, I hear that his stuff is pretty well liked... looking forward to the weekend although I am more looking forward to meeting Biff and seeing Saxon than actually seeing Priest 

Yes,

Hope you’re not disappointed when you meet Biff.

Never seen Priest not deliver a great set,difficult for Andy Sneap to come in for Tipton but he looks at ease with it from what I’ve seen on YouTube.

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Yes,

Hope you’re not disappointed when you meet Biff.

Never seen Priest not deliver a great set,difficult for Andy Sneap to come in for Tipton but he looks at ease with it from what I’ve seen on YouTube.

He is having a great time that’s for sure. 

Going to see Ned’s Atomic Dustbin and The Wonder Stuff at the O2 in Brum tomorrow night.  Not fussed about Wonder Stuff but I used to love Ned’s so really looking forward to it.

I can pretend I’m 16 again (if I ignore the receding hairline and 38” waist jeans)!

23 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Going to see Ned’s Atomic Dustbin and The Wonder Stuff at the O2 in Brum tomorrow night.  Not fussed about Wonder Stuff but I used to love Ned’s so really looking forward to it.

I can pretend I’m 16 again (if I ignore the receding hairline and 38” waist jeans)!

Interesting fact about Neds......I held the hair back of the bass players girlfriend as she was sick into a toilet in a student uni bar in Sheffield in 1991....

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Interesting fact about Neds......I held the hair back of the bass players girlfriend as she was sick into a toilet in a student uni bar in Sheffield in 1991....

Nice! Was it a decent chunder?

On 06/04/2018 at 02:48, MuespachRam said:

He is having a great time that’s for sure. 

It's a small world. My brother in law replaced Fraser in Sabbat and plays the occasional gig with Saxon. Andy was going to produce his next album project, but the whole Priest thing has put that on hold.

Archived