upcoming gigs

rezner

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Spanish said:

they were very hot on id required to match name on tickets at O2, many were sent away

Already slightly worried about this. I ordered them through my the Family Amazon prime account and its in my old man's name. I contacted them earlier and assured them i shouldn't have anything to worry about 

Went to see train on Thursday at Manchester Apollo. It was a good night. Off to see mark almond a week on Monday in Liverpool. Then in November seeing abc then the killers and finally Pete tong in December. Told the bride no more I need to get to pride park.

On 10/20/2017 at 09:17, BurtonRam7 said:

Just bought tickets to see Foo Fighters at the London Stadium:wub:.

I've got Foos at the Etihad. Have you been to the London Stadium before?- They got slightly better last time I went, but they don't seem to know what they are doing when organising large groups of people.

14 hours ago, GenBr said:

I've got Foos at the Etihad. Have you been to the London Stadium before?- They got slightly better last time I went, but they don't seem to know what they are doing when organising large groups of people.

Not for a gig, but I was there for when Mo Farah, Jess Ennis and Greg Rutherford all got gold medals.

On 20/10/2017 at 22:30, Ramslad1992 said:

I'm off on Monday! 

Greg Davies - been a long time since I laughed like that. Never seen him do stand up before apart from the odd appearance on Mock the Week or something like that so I was unsure who it was going to be. I laughed, I had my hands in my face  when he open what he did to his 5ft teddy that his mum made him when he was 13. 10/10 brilliant.   

13 hours ago, Hucknall Ram said:

Greg Davies - been a long time since I laughed like that. Never seen him do stand up before apart from the odd appearance on Mock the Week or something like that so I was unsure who it was going to be. I laughed, I had my hands in my face  when he open what he did to his 5ft teddy that his mum made him when he was 13. 10/10 brilliant.   

Was a good night all round. Went to the hop merchant for a few decent beers, then off to slug and lettuce (half price food on Monday.) warm up act was decent compared to others and Greg Davies was a great laugh, I'd never seen any stand up but liked some of the shows he was in and love comedy. The teddy bit got me too as did the et joke.

RLpBn9x.jpgWent to the Liverpool last night to see Marc Almond. It was a 50th birthday present for my sister in law. She is a masive fan. We’re going to spend the day in Liverpool then go to the concert. But my mother in law took I’ll with sepsis. Poor old lass is 91in December. Lucky the hospital have got on top of it quickly. So we still managed to make the concert. A great night in a fantastic venue. If you ever get the chance to go the the philharmonic hall you won’t be disappointed.

Archived