• 1 month later...
  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current batch:

Lloyd Cole early October

Twin Peaks end October (from Chicago).

Slaves some time in November.

Trying 1975 in December but not especially hopeful.

Oh and I have to go to a Take That TV special early December to appease some people I do occasional work for!

#YouAreAllSlaves.

5 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I've added Red Hot Chilis to my diary.. with the utterly bizarre Babymetal supporting..

Ditto, had to Youtube Babymetal - pretty surprised they'd be supporting the Chili's. It's a completely different genre altogether.

14 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Current batch:

Lloyd Cole early October

Twin Peaks end October (from Chicago).

Slaves some time in November.

Trying 1975 in December but not especially hopeful.

Oh and I have to go to a Take That TV special early December to appease some people I do occasional work for!

#YouAreAllSlaves.

I saw Slaves recently and was right down the front. AWESOME!

37 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Usual stuff coming up:-

The Wedding Present, Richard Hawley, Kathryn Williams, The Fall, Buzzcocks, The Undertones, Martin Stephenson & The Daintees, The Wedding Present & The Cockney Rejects and off to the theatre to see The Kinks Sunny Afternoon.

Have the Bay City Rollers reformed yet?

47 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The Wedding Present, Richard Hawley, Kathryn Williams, The Fall, Buzzcocks, The Undertones, Martin Stephenson & The Daintees, The Wedding Present & The Cockney Rejects and off to the theatre to see The Kinks Sunny Afternoon.

The lad and me'll be there for Mr Sheffield. Give us a wave. Ramadonna's got front row.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Some good gigs coming up this month. The Cure, Imperial State Electric and Fu Manchu to name a few.

Going to The Cure in Manchester with a mate I hope but clashes with another event. Going to see some real oldies in December, Human League(strictly for the missus), Madness and can't beat a bit of Quo though possibly without Rick.

Before that got Jess Glynne, dads taxi, so might as well watch, can't think why :wub: and Kaiser Chiefs early next year.

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Going to The Cure in Manchester with a mate I hope but clashes with another event. Going to see some real oldies in December, Human League(strictly for the missus), Madness and can't beat a bit of Quo though possibly without Rick.

Before that got Jess Glynne, dads taxi, so might as well watch, can't think why :wub: and Kaiser Chiefs early next year.

Had to admit, I've never heard of Jess Glynne before. After googling it, I'm just watching pictures now, will listen it later (after Finland has beaten Iceland... right @ramit?)

1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

Had to admit, I've never heard of Jess Glynne before. After googling it, I'm just watching pictures now, will listen it later (after Finland has beaten Iceland... right @ramit?)

she has an amazing voice. You might have heard when she sang with Clean Bandit or Route 94.

On 07/09/2016 at 22:43, Inverurie Ram said:

Did you see Sunny Afternoon yet? I saw it a few months ago. Really enjoyed it, but the first half was a lot better than the second! 

Archived