Norwich City (H) Matchday thread

jono

9 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Totally outplayed by Norwich who were slick & far more powerful than us everywhere today

1 minute ago, ck- said:

I didn’t want to like this. But sadly it’s spot on. 

No it's not. We were easily a match for them and if it hadn't been for 1 shocking and 1 very poor decsion that lead to 2 Norwich goals we would have come away with all threee points. We had a poor first half but were much improved in the 2nd half. No way they were any better than us.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Ironically, another error from that linesman in my opinion. Collins was right in front of Gunn, who was never going to save it, but that should technically offside. Perhaps the Lino isn’t a cheat after all, he’s just not very good at his job.

Ironically, not one Norwich player appealed for it.

We should be going at teams like that from the off, excellent last quarter of the game, all the subs looked bright. Kick in the teeth two bad decisions have cost us but alot of positives to take.

Norwich have 2 class players working together up top can't deny that but other than them taking the chances they were gifted I thought we matched them.

Just now, BucksRam said:

Yes, Norwich are better than us but they scored 2 goals that shouldn't have been courtesy of awful officiating. How we reacted and played, never giving up, we should be proud and, for me, this shows we are more than competitive in this league. 

Oh and fantastic from all those at the game. Definitely the 12th man today, never stopped. 

1 minute ago, ck- said:

I didn’t want to like this. But sadly it’s spot on. 

It’s really not. They had more possession, we had more shots, more on target, more corners, their keeper made more saves…. Ultimately the stat that matters is they scored 3 and we score 2, but in my opinion there’s no way we were “totally outplayed by Norwich” as @Magicman claims.

Sloppy from NML and a poor bit of officiating for their first with the ball clearly out when Sargeant crossed it, Sainz given too much time and space for the second so all credit due to him for the dribble and finish , the third a counter attack goal that shouldn’t have stood after Gunn’s save from Goudmijn’s freekick had also crossed the line, what should have been another attacking set piece for the rams wasn’t given and with men committed forward they countered and scored.
How did they “totally outplay us”? 

2 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Yes, Norwich are better than us but they scored 2 goals that shouldn't have been courtesy of awful officiating. How we reacted and played, never giving up, we should be proud and, for me, this shows we are more than competitive in this league. 

Spot on,just leaving the ground and everyone,including me is saying the same...

I'm very proud of the players today but ashamed at the level of officiating in this league,all three of them should never be allowed to put on the shirt again.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

Competed and battled with a team expected to finish 12+ places above us. Absolutely robbed for 2 goals, another day or another referee or linesman and we get a point or three today. 

Good for CBT to score on a personal note for him, Wilson is too attack minded to play in a back 4 even though appreciate we were game chasing.