Tyrese Fornah loaned to Salford until end of season

JfR

Fornah on the Salford website.

I’m a ball player, I like to get forward, carry the ball, be exciting. That’s my strength and hopefully I can show that consistently for the club. I like to intercept the ball, win the ball back, but also I’m a forward-thinking player; I like to carry the ball forwards, be exciting and show my ability on the ball.

“It’s about smiling, enjoying football and being on the pitch, that’s why I play football, to have moments expressing myself and helping my team win three points and winning is an enjoyable thing, but playing with a smile on your face that’s what it’s all about. I want to share that joy with the fans, have some good moments and hopefully it’ll be a promotion-winning year so that’s why I’ve come here.

“The club’s ambition is to go up which is exactly my ambition, I think this is a team that’s more than capable of getting promoted. I think with the lads, the quality that I’ve seen in the team, the game I watched last night, there’s plenty of ability and potential to definitely achieve this year. That’s their ambition, it’s mine, so let’s get going!”

Hope he gets plenty of game time…………..good luck to the lad.

Blimey that came from nowhere.

Bit of a drop for the lad. Do Salford have the money for his wages?

I think he's been unlucky with his performances not being so bad he just needs bombing out.

However, maybe he's not putting it in in training and he's not convinced Warne that he's worth having around.

Edited by Chester40

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Looked quote sharp in his little cameos pre-season. Feel he needs to learn to be stronger on the ball, and he isn't much of a mixer.

Hope he does well and a fresh start at another club is probably what he needs.

When you say he doesn't mix, do you mean within the team? Like you I thought he's looking sharper this season.

Given he has been given game time recently, does thIs mean someone else coming in, I wonder?

Real shame, when he signed i was hoping it would be like a Clough signing, a youngster picked up for a small fee who grows into an integral part of the team. I also thought it was a sign of things to come with our new look recruitment now the restrictions are lifted.

Gone to the highest bidder, which would explain why L2 and not L1. It's extremely unlikely he'll play for us again given his contract is up in the summer.

A badly researched buy, with the coaching staff expecting him to be more like Adams, when the stats clearly pointed to a different type of player. He has plenty of good attributes and will look very good in the right team - just not us.