Vs Middlesbrough (H) Match Thread

DCFC1388

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I see the logic of it though, yes he's unproven however he's more athletic and with potentially higher upside than Collins who is a known quantity. It's risky, however probably worth taking the risk.

See, that is an understandable point of view. Saying Brown is the new Sibley as he has been "dropped" from a much changed League Cup lineup is pathetic.

Just now, ariotofmyown said:

I'm not sure, he seemed to know an awful lot about that Liverpool lineup. I think he'll be watching that on the big telly, with Derby on his phone.

Funny you should say that. Proper football is only played in the Premier League. Since 1992 if I recall correctly. AND ITS LIVE!

Zetterstrom being on the bench is the right decision. He played Thursday evening and since then he’s said his goodbyes to his boyhood club and travelled to Derby to sign in time for the midday cut off yesterday. He’s probably had at most 2-3 hours with his new teammates. The last thing we want is him to make a mistake early on due to rushed conditions, the extra week for the Watford game should make a big difference.

Personally I’d have gone for Nyambe & Forsyth at full-back to give more defensive mobility. Hopefully the crowd in our first home game will give us an advantage. Coyr.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Zetterstrom being on the bench is the right decision

Personally I’d have gone for Nyambe & Forsyth at full-back 

My sentiments exactly.

I would just add I'm glad Collins is back in so we have an orthodox striker. Must give us more chance of notching an open play goal. 

Just now, Ramplinho said:

My sentiments exactly.

I would just add I'm glad Collins is back in so we have an orthodox striker. Must give us more chance of notching an open play goal. 

Collins may give us that but he’s SLOW

hes never on the end of a break because he can’t keep up, also a reason why when we break with Colin’s playing it tends to end in someone putting their foot on it because there’s never anyone to play that final ball to

20 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

That lineup has worried me a bit - personally I would’ve brought Nyambe, Forsyth and Ebou in for a bit more defensive surety. 

At least no one can accuse Warne of being negative 😂

The irony of it, I'm someone that calls him for his negativy, he finally goes for it and I'm all like..

Calm Down GIF by MOODMAN