Early opening pubs

How many will be sober enough to actually see the match? 😂

It's a pity we can't get a few more building the atmosphere inside the ground, rather than in local hostelries. I take it some people only know how to support the team when they are half cut? 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's a pity we can't get a few more building the atmosphere inside the ground, rather than in local hostelries. I take it some people only know how to support the team when they are half cut? 

That’s how it’s been Angie….makes it more bearable 😉

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

You can't really build the atmosphere inside the ground because of the crap music played too loudly,  although it will probably be bouncing in the South stand concourse. 

I'll probably have 3 or 4 pre match pints, but am out that night,  so saving myself. 

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

I for one never drink before or at the match and I'm at my seat 20 minutes before kick off. Don't understand the need to have half a gallon of ale before going to the game. Particularly at 9am!

Not that I don't like a pint, just don't bother at the game. It goes straight through!

Fully agree about the awful music and other nonsense like that poem coming out of the speakers so loud you have to shout at the person next to you

Edited by Simmo’s left foot

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

They’ll be plenty in and around the ground Angie. The bar at the back of the Soith Stand gets really busy usually from an hour before kick off as well as the fan park tent and the bars on the concourse.

I’m gonna make a real effort to get to my seat before the players come out for once!

🐏