Black & White Day v Bolton

Morning all

Been a while since anything like this has been attempted and with a sell out expected its now time to turn it on and do our part. 

Its been on the socials so spreading the word on here. 

So bring your scarves and your flags. Lets make it a sea of black and white come Saturday. There will be some new flags being surfed in the South Stand and the plan is to get some of the bigger flags on poles in there as well.

Really is over to us now to make a difference so voices required from all stands as well in what is a huge game.

Think I came here the last time we played! This is a mad run in, we play each other, we both play Pompey, Pompey have a really tough run in. Imagine they bottle it and us two finish 1st and 2nd?

This should be a tight game i assume both teams scared to lose, with our 5-0 last night we have to be confident, I'm going 1-1 as a Bolton fan but ill be praying for a win.

You all confident? 

31 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Morning all

Been a while since anything like this has been attempted and with a sell out expected its now time to turn it on and do our part. 

So bring your scarves and your flags. Lets make it a sea of black and white come Saturday. There will be some new flags being surfed in the South Stand and the plan is to get some of the bigger flags on poles in there as well.

Really is over to us now to make a difference so voices required from all stands as well in what is a huge game.

Do they specifically have to be on Poles or can it be any country from Eastern Europe?

My Bulgarian mate Dimitar is happy to wear one.

1 hour ago, therams69 said:

Morning all

Superb Nick. Scraves, Flanges & Ballions, let’s make sea of black & white in the spirit of @B4ev6is @B4’s Sister

40 minutes ago, QuestionBWFC8 said:

Think I came here the last time we played! This is a mad run in, we play each other, we both play Pompey, Pompey have a really tough run in. Imagine they bottle it and us two finish 1st and 2nd?

This should be a tight game i assume both teams scared to lose, with our 5-0 last night we have to be confident, I'm going 1-1 as a Bolton fan but ill be praying for a win.

You all confident? 

IMG_6933.gif

1 hour ago, QuestionBWFC8 said:

You all confident? 

I'm certainly not confident - Bolton are a good side & our record in big, defining games is not good. By contrast your recent point away at Barnsley suggests a team that are capable of getting those crucial results at the business end. From our perspective, its imperative we don't lose but the prize of a 4 point gap if we do win is massive & would I believe set us up for a top 2 finish.  We've improved recently since we've finally put suitable players for a 3-4-3 on the park and new signings Gayle & Adams have given us an added dimension - my hope is that improvement continues with a signature performance against your boys.

I do hope you go up at the end of the season, just not at our expense. Like Bolton as a club, good support/history & you've been through the mill in recent years - got a lot of time for your manager too.

50 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Superb Nick. Scraves, Flanges & Ballions, let’s make sea of black & white in the spirit of @B4ev6is @B4’s Sister

I’ve changed Burton to Bolton, but the sentiment remains the same

B4 April 2023……………………If ever we needed a rallying call.

Well calling all derby fans to get really really really behind the lads we need get behind the lads lets have wall of noise and have sea of black and white let's have scafs flags and balloons let's cheer lads on into the play offs. The louder we are the better lads play. Let  bolton players shake with fear and let them think what on earth have we got our selfs into here.

…………..no further comment required! 

18 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

I'm certainly not confident - Bolton are a good side & our record in big, defining games is not good. By contrast your recent point away at Barnsley suggests a team that are capable of getting those crucial results at the business end. From our perspective, its imperative we don't lose but the prize of a 4 point gap if we do win is massive & would I believe set us up for a top 2 finish.  We've improved recently since we've finally put suitable players for a 3-4-3 on the park and new signings Gayle & Adams have given us an added dimension - my hope is that improvement continues with a signature performance against your boys.

I do hope you go up at the end of the season, just not at our expense. Like Bolton as a club, good support/history & you've been through the mill in recent years - got a lot of time for your manager too.

Thanks for reply mate! Hmm, bar our Plymouth final win at Wembley us in big games have also decided to bottle it, Recently vs Wigan and Blackpool for the fans especially was huge and we got nothing. If you win this yeah that sets you right up...We needed that win last night going in to Saturday because us fans been on their backs heavy from recently. 

Yep, I'd take us both going up with our clubs status'. Would laugh if Pompey bottle it, they have a really tough run in.

I'm expecting the game on Saturday to be a very hard fought draw.

The need for both of us to not lose ground to the other is a big factor in that.

Although the kicked in the guts feeling has been suspiciously absent recently so I would not be surprised if we lost. But, we could very well win we're finally looking like the team I think we've been supposed to be for a year and a half now.

We even had terrible refereeing decisions screw the other team last night with is about as unexpected as stumbling across the dead sea scrolls in your local charity shop....

10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm expecting the game on Saturday to be a very hard fought draw.

The need for both of us to not lose ground to the other is a big factor in that.

Agree with that. Have a feeling if either team does take all 3 points, it might just be a springboard to a good run in and automatic promotion. Fingers crossed....

16 minutes ago, europia said:

Agree with that. Have a feeling if either team does take all 3 points, it might just be a springboard to a good run in and automatic promotion. Fingers crossed....

Peterborough have a tougher next match at Portsmouth and then the next tough one is last match against Bolton.  I think they win the rest. That could be a game either need to win, or one could be playoff resigned and resting up.  Either way, I think we need 6 wins and maybe another point. Saturday is a massive game 

9 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Nothing to fear, everything to gain. Calm, focussed and clinical. This is where we start to tighten the noose.

COYR

Unfortunately, I expect Bolton are feeling exactly the same (except for the COYR’ bit of course 😀).

I suspect it will be calm and focused (as neither team will want to lose) but I’m not sure there will be many opportunities to be clinical for either side. 

Assuming there are no silly decisions by the officials (I wish), I think it will be a very tight game ending in either a draw or a win by a goal difference of only 1 to either side. Hopefully I’m wrong and we’ll see a repeat of the Barnsley at home score line all those months ago.

10 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I think B4 would be bouncing off the walls with his match strategies. The scrave would already have been waved. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was predicting 5-0 to Derby. Let’s keep the positivity going 🐏🙌🏻

To quote B4, I think that he'd still be happy with the season so far.

17104115089667475291718712491571.jpg