Ebou Adams - Signed on 3 year deal

38 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

As many of us expected. There'll likely be some appearance/performance bonuses

That is another fantastic bit of business from the club. So vital to the way we play and he'll make other players better (particularly excited to see him play with Kenzo).

Brilliant to have him back - well done, Derby!

7 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I want to be his mate! What a lovely bloke

Yes a great signing. Some posters say he has no technical ability but so did Jack Charlton who by his own admission was not a footballer, but a great defender. It’s to do with character and endurance. So pleased for Ebou. I’ve worked in The Gambia many times and everyone was really friendly and like all of West Africa, absolutely football mad.

I listened to the coaches' interview and a part of me cringed.  But they acknowledged that aspect and as I listened I got what Warne wants.

So many footballers reflect back on how transient their lifestyle is, as team mates come and go. Warne is actively trying to change that culture of headphones on,  not speaking, everyone on their own path.

Ebou talked about how he was messaging mates etc. You can feel there is a heart to the club,  they talk about real stuff and because of that they have a proper bond.

Chuffed for Ebou...and really hope Warne's ideas bear fruit!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

☀️😄

What a sunshine smile.  I'm sure this has brightened every Derby fans' day! 

Great stuff from our social media team and a rightful acknowledgement of Will and all his dedication over on X.  

Kudos to the lad for his persistence! 👏