Where do you think we'll finish this season?

Interesting one for Bolton today. Looking at the form for the last 6 away league games, they’re right at the bottom!

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=3&tab=tab-away

But they’re playing against Bristol Rovers, who over the last 6 home games have only the 17th best record.

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=3&tab=tab-home

The form table would suggest a dull nil nil draw.

6:0 to Bolton it is then!

15 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

I would imagine that whoever is in 2nd place ahead of the final day will be the team to go up, I don’t see anyone in that position slipping up even if it’s Bolton or Peterborough as the other would probably have nothing to play for in that scenario. 

Not necessarily. They may be wanting to ensure they finish 3rd or 4th rather than 5th or 6th. 

If Bolton were only ahead of us by just one point I would imagine Bolton fans would be feeling a tad nervous. Even more so if they were only ahead on goal difference.

14 minutes ago, alram said:

to be in this position we really cant throw it away now

I didn’t know whether to clap, laugh, or heart this. 

Bolton taking the league completely against the run of play. Bristol being kept out by a couple of brilliant saves by Baxter, Martin coming close on a couple of occasions

Edited by DCFC1388

9 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Bolton taking the league completely against the run of play. Bristol being kept out by a couple of brilliant saves by Baxter, Martin coming close on a couple of occasions

Not given up on Rovers yet, but if they don’t pull their finger out it will be squeaky-bum time for us . 

Worrying how much form Collins has now found for Bolton. 
I’ve always said that I could see GD becoming a real deciding factor and our lead in that regard has almost gone. The way they are playing I can see them quite easily outscoring us to the end of the season. In that case it’s just about wins- honestly believe we must win all four.

Massive pressure now on us to win at Wycombe.