Lincoln v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Just discussing this , this morning with someone who knows about the subject.

He told me the stags game was off this morning before it became official.

He said the covers on the pitch will only work down to -3 temperature, and with the prolonged freeze we have had the last few days tomorrows temperature might not be enough to thaw it out.

Good to see they have the heaters on though.

It looks like being close to a sellout so hopefully they’ll do all they can.

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just discussing this , this morning with someone who knows about the subject.

He told me the stags game was off this morning before it became official.

He said the covers on the pitch will only work down to -3 temperature, and with the prolonged freeze we have had the last few days tomorrows temperature might not be enough to thaw it out.

Good to see they have the heaters on though.

It looks like being close to a sellout so hopefully they’ll do all they can.

Just read the report in full on the Lincoln website which backs up what I was told, They will update at 6 pm.

Taken from the FSA website.

And that number 16 has taken on a new dimension with supporter solidarity hitting new levels as Port Vale fans have called on supporters across the game to clap on the 16th minute to mark Reading’s plight.

The idea has been backed by the Supporters Trust At Reading (STAR) and campaign group Sell Before We Dai.

While this isn’t a specific FSA initiative we do think it’s a lovely idea and would like to see stands where it’s taken off – if your supporters join in send us the clip via email or tag us on Twitter X @WeAreTheFSA and we’ll give it a share.

………….thoughts on this one folks. 👍😁

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/16-is-the-magic-number-at-reading/

10 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

And that number 16 has taken on a new dimension with supporter solidarity hitting new levels as Port Vale fans have called on supporters across the game to clap on the 16th minute to mark Reading’s plight.

The idea has been backed by the Supporters Trust At Reading (STAR) and campaign group Sell Before We Dai.

While this isn’t a specific FSA initiative we do think it’s a lovely idea and would like to see stands where it’s taken off – if your supporters join in send us the clip via email or tag us on Twitter X @WeAreTheFSA and we’ll give it a share.

We should just sing “ they docked us 21 points “ through it.

As someone else on here would say, solidarity my arse.

Edited by Foreveram

35 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Sorry. I really don’t see the point. It would have zero impact and be forgotten about by the 18th minute. 

50 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I've considered your outlandish suggestion for a good number of milliseconds, and come to the conclusion that I'm 100% with you, brother.

#feckham
#wemarchedonourown
#partyondude
#etc

... and someone should film us doing it, then send it to the FSA for them to share!  🐏

Edited by Mucker1884

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not sure if you’re making a joke and I’ve fallen for it but, assuming you’re not - the fact the crowd applauded on the 16th minute.

I’m afraid you can’t take anything DavesaRam seriously! I know for a fact he is a big admirer of all referees and thinks they do a tremendous job maintaining impartiality throughout a game.

26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I've considered your outlandish suggestion for a good number of milliseconds, and come to the conclusion that I'm 100% with you, brother.

#feckham
#wemarchedonourown
#partyondude
#etc

... and someone should film us doing it, then send it to the FSA for them to share!  🐏

Look at you biggin up your annual away attendance.😂

51 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not sure if you’re making a joke and I’ve fallen for it but, assuming you’re not - the fact the crowd applauded on the 16th minute.

The comment was about Port Vale’s request for applause on the 18th minute as a recognition of what Reading are going through. I was hinting that Reading’s plight is not exactly a major sadness for Derby fans.

Edited by DavesaRam

Wildsmith
Wilson  Nelson  Cashin  Elder
          Bird  Hourihane
   NML  Sibley  Barkhuizen
             John-Jules

Purely because I think Sibbo and TJJ could make an exciting attacking partnership and when better to try it out than against a team low on confidence.

Edited by Black ('n' White) Sheep

8 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

The comment was about Port Vale’s request for applause on the 18th minute as a recognition of what Reading are going through. I was hinting that Reading’s plight is not exactly a major sadness for Derby fans.

The applause is on the 16th not 18th minute, but I can’t remember what it’s for 🙄

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Didn’t see much solidarity in our darkest hour, Blackpool aside. Were any other club supporter groups supportive when admin loomed at PP? 

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Remember when we all threw our toys out the pram and got games abandoned when we almost died?

Oh wait no, we didn't do that because what's the point ruining games for the other set of travelling fans.