Lincoln v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

12 minutes ago, jono said:

Yes, odd that one. Fornah has ability and offers something different, surprised he doesn’t seem to be getting a look in. 

He seems unable to read the game without a delay in his movement and looks increasingly lost regarding his place in a system . He also seems to hold possession too long. Surprising after playing in this league before and a full season at a faster level which should have set him up for this move.

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Yeah, I’m assuming with Elder in the side Sibley is either in a midfield 3 or playing as a “10” behind Collins. Chance for him to pick up space between the lines, run with the ball at their defence, and hopefully tear them another new one 🐏 

It’s basically just a more “defensively responsible” choice than JJ. Sibley can operate a little deeper and bring it forward. Similar to the Orient team, hopefully same result. 

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

Would have preferred Sibbo as LB to Elder, everything Elder touched last week went wrong from passing to tackling. Hope he has a better game!

COYR

The cross that Barkhuizen headed back for Collins to head home our second goal seemed a good moment to me….

I see today as a chance for him to further build his fitness and confidence, I don’t think he was as bad as has been suggested on Monday.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Is it on Rams TV ? Just trying to figure it out. Says not available for live streaming according to EFL rights ? Oh yes, duhhh 3.00 Saturday so can’t be, is that right ? 

I have internet tv my friend, a great buy, 60 pound a year for all channels. f*** Sky and the EFL lol. 

33 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He seems unable to read the game without a delay in his movement and looks increasingly lost regarding his place in a system . He also seems to hold possession too long. Surprising after playing in this league before and a full season at a faster level which should have set him up for this move.

Not seen enough to pass judgement myself, though knowing when to move or gambling on an anticipation is a critical skill. That said, from what I have seen, I like his touch / control and he can shield the ball well . It is better than many in the team. who need a second touch all too often. I also like his eagerness in the tackle. Time will tell I suppose. 

48 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I reckon we’re in for some Sibley magic today, did his job well on Monday after replacing Elder, good mins for the u21s to sharpen the tools on Tuesday, statement performance today. 🔮 

Wouldn’t had started Sibley myself but game is all about opinions 👍🏻