Bradford City at home Match Thread

sage

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Nice to see someone not over reacting on one game 

One game ? How far has Sibley pushed into the first team in the last two years.? Hardly ever. Roz or warne didn't or haven't gave him a run of more then 3 games I wonder why. Because he doesn't perform on a consistent basis. Fornah less so but yep just analysing it on one game. 

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Given that he may actually be able to spend some fees as opposed to bargain basement freebies you mean?

Do you have any actual evidence to show they were all bargain basement freebies? Can you please list all the signing fees, agent costs and wages?

Asking for an insider penny for penny breakdown is the usual crap you do, so I thought it might be fun to ask the same of you.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Hopefully someone asks him what was the game plan tonight to combat Bradfords reserves 

We were really poor tonight. Warne put out a strong enough team, they were just half-arsed in everything they did. I say this very rarely but the lads have let the fans down tonight, some of whom have given up time and not insignificant cash to support them home and away in cup games where we've at times scarcely looked fussed. Poor performances I expect from a third tier team, but a lack of heart and effort is harder to swallow. I'll watch the game again as perhaps I'm being too harsh, but right now I feel like this is on the players who have also let down Warne. 

Just now, CBRammette said:

Think it would have been better to give minutes to some yoof players. When else will they get chance now? Seems worse having brought the "big guns" on and then lost

Sibs got some minutes didn't he?

2 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Do you have any actual evidence to show they were all bargain basement freebies? Can you please list all the signing fees, agent costs and wages?

Asking for an insider penny for penny breakdown is the usual crap you do, so I thought it might be fun to ask the same of you.

Yes, its been stated numerous times that no fees were paid for players in the summer.

And when people refer to free signings, I think most sensible people know that agents fees and wages are not being taken into account.

Edited by G STAR RAM

17 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Elder, TJJ.....

All about opinions… jury still out on Elder in my view… TJJ over-rated in mg view, especially with the way we play at this level of football… think he would thrive in higher leagues where he has more time on the ball.. 

overall my view remains the same.::PW success in previous transfer window hardly stellar…

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Given that he may actually be able to spend some fees as opposed to bargain basement freebies you mean?

We do have to pay substantial amounts for some of those Warne has signed if we gain promotion etc - who knows what he thinks is good value as it’s not easy in the third division and we will not be getting perfection by any means

11 minutes ago, Vyrdasm said:

If you accept lack of quality against a team with many of their players or suspended, at home against our strong squad then your expectations our below our level for our club. This is what happens when your accept mediocrity. You fall lower and warne won't allow that to happen. Thank god your not manager

Errr hasn't it just happened?