Winter Rumour Mill

dcfcjj

42 minutes ago, dcfcjj said:

After the back of the success of the summer one, it only makes sense to make a winter one. Keeps everything together and it’s always fun to read.

Heard it’s going to be cold with the possibility of snow.

9 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Rooney coming back as tactics coach.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I heard it was to drive the coach ☺️

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Masseur for the tea ladies.

Community outreach work with the elderly female fans, free of charge allegedly 

27 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Who knows??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Killed my Twitter account so can't check out TC9, whoever they are, but I'd be quite excited if this were true as he seems like one of the hottest properties in L2 right now and I doubt it would be just us and Charlton who were prepared to take a punt. Think PW was unlucky to lose Embleton so swiftly, as my hunch is that he was key to the way PW wanted us to play, so if this is true, I'd imagine this lad is meant to fill the same role. 

1 minute ago, Comrade 86 said:

Killed my Twitter account so can't check out TC9, whoever they are, but I'd be quite excited if this were true as he seems like one of the hottest properties in L2 right now and I doubt it would be just us and Charlton who were prepared to take a punt. Think PW was unlucky to lose Embleton so swiftly, as my hunch is that he was key to the way PW wanted us to play, so if this is true, I'd imagine this lad is meant to fill the same role. 

4.5k followers so who knows? They are also saying Luton have agreed a £4 million fee for Morgan Whittaker?

Sadly I think that account is fake, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we do look at him. He is one I would want us to spend money on, knowing we do have some supposedly.