Winter Rumour Mill

dcfcjj

On 02/01/2024 at 21:48, Big Trav said:

I've seen that Joe Taylor has been recalled, he's done well for a struggling Colchester side. Dan Kemp would be a dream signing.

Would love Joe Taylor just turned 21 and currenly on fire, but maybe Luton want him back to gamble him in the Premier League or send him out on loan to a higher division (League One Derby ?).

8 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Derby's recruitment in the fullback areas has been diabolical in the past 30 years. If i had to make an all time XI from the past 30 years i'd be looking at Fozzy, Brayford or Bogle. All solid championship full backs in their prime, but hardly a good return. Anyway moan over, well done Fozzy. 

Behave

IMG_8843.jpeg

23 hours ago, rammieib said:

Eranio moved to centre mid when we realised just how good he was.

Italian international right back with a bucket load of medals at AC Milan - yes he was far to good to be sitting at right back and how the Hell did Jim Smith sign him and on a free - great times 

20 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Italian international right back with a bucket load of medals at AC Milan - yes he was far to good to be sitting at right back and how the Hell did Jim Smith sign him and on a free - great times 

I don't remember Eranio playing many games centre mid. 

5 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Seems to be anyways, but wilder recalled him to get him integrated in their squad. So a non starter of a link I guess. A great player mind

He wouldn't play so why wouldn't he want get more first team experience?

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Osula anyone? 2 yesterday, so Wilder may have him more in his plans for minutes to help save them. 

I saw the first goal and it was very much an Osula goal, he hit it straight at the keeper who essentially turned transparent for a moment. He’s a good wildcard, but he needs game time and he isn’t going to get that here. He will score goals at this level, but I feel you lose a lot with him in the team.