Winter Rumour Mill

dcfcjj

47 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

He’s back on the grass, and with the team training next week, so could well be in a squad by end of January. Be good for teams desperate down the bottom. 

BT said he ‘might’ be moving…..so he ‘might’ not be…..time will tell 😊

5 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The list of left backs seen off by Fozzy is absolutely mental.

There has been loads hasn’t there, we probably brought in some of them due to him being out with his serious injuries but not one of the replacements have ever looked better 

47 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

There has been loads hasn’t there, we probably brought in some of them due to him being out with his serious injuries but not one of the replacements have ever looked better 

Derby's recruitment in the fullback areas has been diabolical in the past 30 years. If i had to make an all time XI from the past 30 years i'd be looking at Fozzy, Brayford or Bogle. All solid championship full backs in their prime, but hardly a good return. Anyway moan over, well done Fozzy. 

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

Derby's recruitment in the fullback areas has been diabolical in the past 30 years. If i had to make an all time XI from the past 30 years i'd be looking at Fozzy, Brayford or Bogle. All solid championship full backs in their prime, but hardly a good return. Anyway moan over, well done Fozzy. 

Chris Powell?

45 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Jacob Laarson was player of the season

1 hour ago, TomTom92 said:

Eranio ?

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You must be a youngster 😉

Eranio was doing his thing just as I started getting in to football. Thought he was a midfielder and then panicked after someone said fullback wiki’d him and it says winger. So only got myself to blame for not backing my instincts 😂

3 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Put some respect on Gareth Roberts name 

2 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Eranio was doing his thing just as I started getting in to football. Thought he was a midfielder and then panicked after someone said fullback wiki’d him and it says winger. So only got myself to blame for not backing my instincts 😂

He was a central midfielder and a very good one…

2 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

We played him at RWB. 

Half winger, half full back I guess!

Chris Powell and Rory Delap my best two. Yep, Eranio was a RWB when signed but played in CM for us I reckon (alongside Carsley).

I'm surprised noones mentioned ol' Francois Grenet!

At least now, in L1 I'm happy with our RB options, and Fozzy remains solid enough in LB too.