Winter Rumour Mill

dcfcjj

27 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Not sure about regular, maybe a couple of starts and late sub appearances. 🤣

He’s been in their squad when I have seen them. Doubt he will drop 2 divisions and not be guaranteed a start 😉

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

One player I’d  like us to look at is Ethan Chislett from Port Vale was very good in a Wimbledon team last year CM/CAM. 25 years old 

last year 9 goals 3 assists 

this year 6 goals 8 assists 

Looked good a couple times I’ve seen him, there fans also rave about him. At 25 could probably make the step up to championship football over the next few years. 

21 minutes ago, Srg said:

Look at me passing on a random twitter rumour that didn’t look obviously dodgy and it actually ending up true. I will take my throne as ITK now, thank you. 

That’s what a few ITK’s do 😉

5 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Niall Ennis, Blackburn forward, who had some success at this level with Plymouth, of interest to Barnsley, Bolton and Charlton on a loan according to Nixon. Should we be joining that queue?

Certainly an option. 

Feel like there’s a few strikers who could potentially come in. But can’t see much happening before the last few days of the window. 

9 hours ago, inter politics said:

Niall Ennis, Blackburn forward, who had some success at this level with Plymouth, of interest to Barnsley, Bolton and Charlton on a loan according to Nixon. Should we be joining that queue?

Luc ky his name's not Paul - he'd probably be a bit of a c0ck...

Edited by Gaspode