Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

The takeaway from that is that it was no fluke.

Whilst a few were running for the hills, I... and a few others... held genuine belief that we'd come good.  Not from blind faith (for a change), but from how the performance was appearing on screen.

Two complete cockoops aside, we never looked in danger, and the longer that first half went on, the more likely the come back looked on.  I'd have had the same belief had we gone in still at 2-0... although Fozzie's goal was of course a well timed tonic for my half time vodka.

That was not as big a shock as some are making out.  It was a thoroughly deserved, and well earned 3 points against a fellow top-six team.

#Never
#In
#Doubt

🐏

Wow where to start. I remember this bloody club nearly folded, now look at us we’re f###ing flying. 

I love Derby and I love football. The rollercoaster of emotions is unbelievable.

I was 100 percent in the Warne out brigade. How the hell has he turned it around. What a genius! I love the man and I love the club l. 

Every player contributed tonight. Joe W 🧤 less so but even after I slated Connor he puts that delivery in. Obviously Cash was outstanding as usual and the little man Thommo absolutely fantastic. 

UP THE RAMS 🐏 

This type of game is one reason why I rarely post during matches (apart from often being there). I wasn't blaming Warne at all, but certain players were getting a roasting and the team as a whole was being told to wake TF up. I thought that the officials made key mistakes for both Oxford's goals, but Wildsmith had a massive brainfart for the penalty and neither Wilson nor the wall seemed terribly alert for the FK. I even thought we didn't look particularly sharp much of the time we were on top, but promotion candidates find ways to win when they're not 100% and this team certainly did that tonight. The Oxford manager will have nightmares about his tactics at 2-0 up.

Lovely moments for Thommo and Cashin to win it for us and Fozzy was a giant when others were shrinking a little.

"Pompey, we're coming for you!"

3 minutes ago, Lufbra Ram said:

How good was that? 2-0 down just to make a game of it. Super hero Fozzy pulls a goal back. Liam gets the goal he so rightly deserved after his awful injury and our super talisman gets the winner. You really couldn't make it up but it's true! You Rams! Now we've just got to keep going. 😄

All good Derby lads as well ( years served)