Will we have a sell out for the Peterborough game?

Bob The Badger

45 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Roughly 750 left.

Might get to 30,000 but Peterborough haven’t taken their full allocation so that’s about 1500 down. 

Sounds like some of their fans have taken their manager's instructions literally 😉

2 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Just the odd few single seats scatted here there and everywhere now got family from ireland over so tried to get 4 for them but not a chance anyone not going i will happily buy your tickets off you please

More seats have been released. 4 together available now

Over 250 tickets sold this morning including the two next to me in the East stand not normally on sale.

550 tickets left, mainly singles.

Just on a side note, hopefully this run will carry on and tickets will be in short supply, anyone thinking of getting a half season ticket, you have until 4 o’clock today to get one before they go off sale.

Look like 400 tickets left know, please whoever does turn up, keep behind the team, and roar them onto victory, please don't turn up and moan, if u do don't bother, we need all Rams fans behind the team, together we can help get the lads get over the line for another victory and 10 unbeaten, massive game. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

8 hours ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Look like 400 tickets left know, please whoever does turn up, keep behind the team, and roar them onto victory, please don't turn up and moan, if u do don't bother, we need all Rams fans behind the team, together we can help get the lads get over the line for another victory and 10 unbeaten, massive game. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Totally agree let’s get behind the boys and create the atmosphere we had at pride park in our relegation season Anybody who wants to moan or criticize PLEASE STAY AWAY                  

13 hours ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Can @i-Ram and I sit in our south coast armchairs and moan?

180 miles is a bit of a schlep just to moan.....