Will we have a sell out for the Peterborough game?

Bob The Badger

39 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Crikey…. If we can’t sell out this game  😳🤷

Imagine they will take up all their allocation…???

Travel on New Year’s Day is a bit of a lottery. I think that will keep some people (myself included) away.

Gutted really because it’s the kind of fixture I bought my season ticket for.

8 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Travel on New Year’s Day is a bit of a lottery. I think that will keep some people (myself included) away.

‘tis but a 2 hour drive or so. Come on, you know you want to!

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Not a driver I’m afraid Dave. Hence the reliance upon trains.

I thought that there was a supporters' group coach from down your way that goes to games, I'm sure that I often pass it on my way back to Brum.

18 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

New Years Day should be absolutely fine by train and there can't be any industry action now as is closer than 14 days away.

Loads of trains between Bristol and Derby next Monday, including this one. 👍🏻

Screenshot_20231226_001241_TrainSplit.thumb.jpg.e3097ff065e66e2e24ab5c423f57c29f.jpg

6 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

New Years Day should be absolutely fine by train and there can't be any industry action now as is closer than 14 days away.

Loads of trains between Bristol and Derby next Monday, including this one. 👍🏻

Screenshot_20231226_001241_TrainSplit.thumb.jpg.e3097ff065e66e2e24ab5c423f57c29f.jpg

I’ve not ruled it out completely GG. I know the timetable well having used it for the past two seasons. Appreciate the post though!

I’m going to leave it to closer to the day as a puff of wind or mild drizzle can disrupt the service and I can’t afford to be stranded.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I’ve not ruled it out completely GG. I know the timetable well having used it for the past two seasons. Appreciate the post though!

I’m going to leave it to closer to the day as a puff of wind or mild drizzle can disrupt the service and I can’t afford to be stranded.

Cheers.

The railway cannot leave you stranded, (it's the law). They MUST organise you a taxi to your final destination (or provide overnight accommodation if a taxi is not possible).

On 25/12/2023 at 05:28, caymanram said:

Crikey…. If we can’t sell out this game  😳🤷

Imagine they will take up all their allocation…???

Looks like not

Posh fans will be accommodated in the South East Corner, which is covered seating and safe standing. We've been given an initial allocation of 1,853

https://www.theposh.com/news/ticket-information-derby-county-away-0

28 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Looks like not

Posh fans will be accommodated in the South East Corner, which is covered seating and safe standing. We've been given an initial allocation of 1,853

https://www.theposh.com/news/ticket-information-derby-county-away-0

Let's hope we can score, because they've already decided that they are getting "0".