Will we have a sell out for the Peterborough game?

Bob The Badger

22 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Also we still do not sell the east stand sections next to the away end i do not believe since last seasons fracas, it is only ST holders in there ?

No tickets sold in both the East Stand near the away fans or lower SW corner. No idea on the reasons for the SW corner, it’s been empty for at least 2 seasons. Bizarre.

28 minutes ago, enachops said:

No tickets sold in both the East Stand near the away fans or lower SW corner. No idea on the reasons for the SW corner, it’s been empty for at least 2 seasons. Bizarre.

East stand is because of all the trouble with our fans, some game by game ticket holders wanting to stand ST holders wanting to sit, and trouble with the stewards (as far as I know). SW corners is very odd I agree.

1,628 tickets left for home fans.

143 in the West stand.

256 in the East stand.

I think they will start to open up areas not normally open soon including Block H in the west stand and H,I in the East stand plus restricted view seats.

No indication from the Peterborough site of away numbers, still showing initial allocation of 1,853.

11 hours ago, enachops said:

They will become available if needed, we seem to be trying to steer more fans to the Northern end of the ground to balance things up otherwise everyone would cram the Southern areas and leave huge areas empty. Its nice for me as most games I have nobody next to me in block i

Edited by Bwash_Ram

11 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

They will become available if needed, we seem to be trying to steer more fans to the Northern end of the ground to balance things up otherwise everyone would cram the Southern areas and leave huge areas empty. Its nice for me as most games I have nobody next to me in block i

Currently only 4 single seats available in the Southern half of the ground out of a total of 1,413.

8 hours ago, Foreveram said:

1,628 tickets left for home fans.

143 in the West stand.

256 in the East stand.

I think they will start to open up areas not normally open soon including Block H in the west stand and H,I in the East stand plus restricted view seats.

No indication from the Peterborough site of away numbers, still showing initial allocation of 1,853.

I genuinely didn't know we had any of those at PP!