Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think you'll find it's a dual carriageway OUT of Notts!  👀

Roadworks and bottlenecks galore last time I went that way. I much prefer the Keggy/Rempstone/A46 route.

Edited by Crewton

Wildsmith 

ward         Nelson         Cashin        Elder 

Fornah

Bird              Hourihane

NML                                                  Barks

Collo

36 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Wildsmith 

Fornah

Collo

Any rumours about potential signings BT 😉

I managed to use my season ticket on Saturday for the fifth time this season yet sadly I have only seen us win vs a dreadful Northampton on the day ( we were good) this season which takes me back to Burton at home being the previous win I have seen last feb/march - I am due anther win please 

There is no deffo win, look at Bolton and Barnsley at home on Saturday one defeat and one draw. 

But if we turn up, and play at the top of our game we win. 

I have every trust in our owner, management team and players to get the job done over the 46 game season, still 25 games left to play for, and in a healthy position, lets get the win thursday, and put the pressure on the teams around us on saturday, a good advantage playing first if we get the job done. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

13 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Wildsmith 

Fornah

Collo

Ward can't defend. Until Nyambe is fit, play Fornah right back and Thompson in Midfield.

Collins is poor. Play John Jules up top.

2 hours ago, DerbyAleMan said:

There is no deffo win, look at Bolton and Barnsley at home on Saturday one defeat and one draw. 

But if we turn up, and play at the top of our game we win. 

I have every trust in our owner, management team and players to get the job done over the 46 game season, still 25 games left to play for, and in a healthy position, lets get the win thursday, and put the pressure on the teams around us on saturday, a good advantage playing first if we get the job done. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

That event has been a pretty rare occurrence so far this season tho.

Which means the outcome on Thursday is quite uncertain, the beauty of football!

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why is it on Thursday?. When all other games are Saturday and it's not on SKY?

Pretty sure Derby & Lincoln chose to move it to spread out the games over Xmas.

Edit: Scrap that!

"

City’s trip to Derby County has once again been rearranged and is now scheduled to be played on Thursday 21 December (7.45pm).

Following lengthy dialogue between Derby County Football Club and their local authorities in recent weeks, we understand the initially revised date presented several local challenges, which has given us little choice but to agree to the further change.

We would like to apologise to fans for any inconvenience caused and encourage anyone who has outlaid costs for either of the two original dates to get in contact via feedback@theredimps.com."

Edited by Carnero

Sibley and Barks did well against this lot in the Bristol Street Motors game.  But Sibley has had his 45 minutes to score another goal before getting hooked so will only now get back in the side for brief cameos until he again proves he's one of only a select few in the squad who know where the net is.  Then he'll get another 45 minutes to keep his place.  Rinse and repeat.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Pretty sure Derby & Lincoln chose to move it to spread out the games over Xmas.

Edit: Scrap that!

"

City’s trip to Derby County has once again been rearranged and is now scheduled to be played on Thursday 21 December (7.45pm).

Following lengthy dialogue between Derby County Football Club and their local authorities in recent weeks, we understand the initially revised date presented several local challenges, which has given us little choice but to agree to the further change.

We would like to apologise to fans for any inconvenience caused and encourage anyone who has outlaid costs for either of the two original dates to get in contact via feedback@theredimps.com."

Thanks. I did wonder if it was because F*rest are at home on Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks. I did wonder if it was because F*rest are at home on Saturday. 

I've got a recollection that it was initially moved to the Friday night (to spread the games out over xmas) then moved back from Friday to Thursday on police advice with it being Xmas party season and Friday potentially being a messy night in the city centre!