Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Wycombe should have 2 more yellows at least based on her s*** show. The one on Collins that wasn't was ridiculous. She's been dreadful. 

I agree she seems to be lenient on them, I genuinely think 3 of our 5 bookings are more than deserved and understand why according the rules of the game (kicking the ball away for Sibley and handbags for Collins) she’s booked them 2. 
If we don’t win this it’s our fault, not the refs, we don’t look at it and have been ill disciplined all half. They are there to be beaten, a couple of changes with more composure and we still win this one. 

8 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I’d hook Hourihane at half time. He’s having a nightmare here and wouldn’t be surprised to see him get a second yellow. 

We're awfully slow playing it around particularly from the back, don't think Hourihane is helping that tbh.

That was about as low on quality and composure as i think iv seen in a game of football.

iv seen worst performances but in terms of lack of quality from derby thats about as s*** as it gets

not pinning that on warne , players need to step up and be counted, 

must be better derby that was s**** 

still looking to see wtf the fuss is about sibley will hughes he aint

Edited by NottsRam77

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Hourihane has a worse mins per booking ratio than Sibley. It doesn't matter who plays more or less. This is also despite Sibley making 1.8 successful tackles per 90 vs Hourihane's 1.5

So you think Hourihane is more of a risk than Sibley ? Sibley makes silly petulant challenges and always has regardless of your stats 

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I agree she seems to be lenient on them, I genuinely think 3 of our 5 bookings are more than deserved and understand why according the rules of the game (kicking the ball away for Sibley and handbags for Collins) she’s booked them 2. 
If we don’t win this it’s our fault, not the refs, we don’t look at it and have been ill disciplined all half. They are there to be beaten, a couple of changes with more composure and we still win this one. 

Yes but I still want their no 10 off for cheating !

horrible game so far. We have been suckered in. Need to breath and play our football