Derby vs Leyton Orient

B4’s Sister

James Collins is such a baffling player

Works his socks off, battles, does all the canny tricks you expect of an experienced pro, harries defenders,  makes them make mistakes like the Leyton Orient player just has and can finish

Will then miss a complete f****** sitter and make you wonder why he’s a professional footballer

Will then score a hatty in the No Pot To Piss In Trophy a week later and look like he’s Lewandowski

I’ve had enough, my brain is fried. Get John-Jules on to spare me.

2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Works his socks off, battles, does all the canny tricks you expect of an experienced pro, harries defenders,  makes them make mistakes like the Leyton Orient player just has and can finish

Will then miss a complete f****** sitter and make you wonder why he’s a professional footballer

Will then score a hatty in the No Pot To Piss In Trophy a week later and look like he’s Lewandowski

Then gets their player sent off after facing him in the elbow

2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I think Collins will score today if we keep creating chances. It’s good to know we have got John-Jules to come on if it’s not happening for Collins