Derby County Versus Crewe Alexandra - Match Day Thread - ( FA Cup 1st Rd Replay )

S8TY

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Because Warne is clueless.

Weston earnt a place in the team but Warne showed on Saturday he has no intention of playing him.

Terrible management.

I think the result on Saturday actually suggests he got that one correct. Had he played Weston and we lost, you would be the first one to complain he played a youngster in an important league game.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Two whole games? Wow. He's how old? Younger than Wilson.

I know it’s not enough, but was really poor in both. Warne is under pressure. He can’t keep playing sibley and hoping for the best.

Heard someone Saturday say they don’t think sibley ever had two good games in a row. He’s obviously talented but is a few managers now that are struggling to find how to play him. Is not all on warne.

Just now, Rich3478 said:

I know it’s not enough, but was really poor in both. Warne is under pressure. He can’t keep playing sibley and hoping for the best.

Heard someone Saturday say they don’t think sibley ever had two good games in a row. He’s obviously talented but is a few managers now that are struggling to find how to play him. Is not all on warne.

Does that with Hourihane...

3 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

What? He scores goals. He got 10 minutes on Saturday and hit the bar from maybe two passes to him. What the hell is he meant to do? Hoping for the best? We have a manager who doesn't want to play football through the middle. Get it out wide and cross it.

RD saying Bird frustrated, another footballer who will be going soon. No surprise.

Edited by RoyMac5