Derby County Versus Crewe Alexandra - Match Day Thread - ( FA Cup 1st Rd Replay )

S8TY

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Their midfielder White… 

Be begging Newcastle to let us have him on loan for second half of season. 

Made our entire midfield look like mugs 

Our midfield are softcocks. Will not volunteer the effort, but will occasionally put it in if you shout loud enough. Hourihane is chief softcock.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We are getting absolutely mullered at home by a League Two team.

The away game we dominated and they scored their two chances. Here, we are getting done. The Crewe manager is taking Warne to school here. Pants pulled down.

Bloody hell.  What school did you go to?  😲

Just now, Kernow said:

The inconsistency is so frustrating. It completely negates good performances and good results when you follow it up with rubbish. Teams that are this inconsistent either aren't coached well or can't be arsed. Neither are a good sign.

In Warne's defence, I would have to conclude the latter. I can't believe he has massively changed the way he's set up his team within a few days, the players are just completely inconsistent. 

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Not that I want to get into a Martin debate…… 

Me neither but looking on the bright side if we go out now, we don’t have to either suffer him scoring against us next round or have even more sentimental torment for those pining for him to be here.

Just now, Kernow said:

The inconsistency is so frustrating. It completely negates good performances and good results when you follow it up with rubbish. Teams that are this inconsistent either aren't coached well or can't be arsed. Neither are a good sign.

Sadly both the coaching staff and players have to be abused before they put in the effort. As a group they are largely happy doing just enough to get by, taking the cash as they go.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Normally they can't be arsed because they aren't well coached.

2 minutes ago, Matchday Fred said:

Our midfield are softcocks. Will not volunteer the effort, but will occasionally put it in if you shout loud enough. Hourihane is chief softcock.

Not heard that word since I lived in Oz!! Which was 20’years ago 

Edited by norwichram

4 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Why are we so inconsistent ffs

NML is our only spark in the side generally whilst our defence is at best average and our generally played central midfield are ponderous- I hope that helps oh and Crewe seem to be better than a few of the sides in league one ( third division)