B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

Been meaning to post this for several days, just didn’t want to appear too marrose.

It’s just not the same on here without B4!

Even though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, I just enjoyed his enthusiasm and his unwavering passion and honesty about DCFC which was clear for all to see.

πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ🐏🐏

Edited by Ted McMinn Football Genius

On 04/12/2023 at 10:50, ossieram said:

Most funeral cars tend to drive into the main carpark and loop around the island past the main entrance.Β 

Β 

On 09/12/2023 at 12:27, B4’s Sister said:

I’ve asked my parents to confirm the time the cortΓ¨ge will be at Pride Park. Will let you all know when I have the answer. As the funeral is at 11:00am, I would guess 10:20ish. The cars will stop outside the main entrance for a few minutes before setting off.Β 

Β 

Sorry, but I have to ask...

Anyone know if there's anywhere to get fish and chips nearby?

Β 

πŸ‘€πŸ€

On 12/12/2023 at 11:25, Teesste said:

Boro fan here, donning hard hat and coming in peace.Β 

Been an occasional stalker on this board (ever since all the unpleasantness!) but felt compelled to register today after seeing this sad news.

B4 was a poster I saw popping up on almost every thread that appeared on here and his passion for his football team was so clear with every word he typed. Fans with this level of devotion are few and far between and should be treasured by clubs and other fans alike. I'm sure he will leave a huge hole behind for everyone who knew him. Sending condolences to all friends, family and fellow DCFC supporters for your loss.Β 

All the best, Steve (not that one!)Β 

Good man.Β 

The "not that one" made me chuckle.

42 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

It feels surreal coming on here and having so many other people β€˜get’ Daniel and also feeling his loss. I’m having a bad day today with it hitting home that he’s gone. It’s a bit less lonely hearing others speak about him 😒

Daniel was a big part of this forum and he will always be remembered , it is perfectly natural to be feeling how you do at the moment , but I’m sure I’m not alone on here sending you love and strength as you cope with your grief , we are all here for you if and when you need to talk

1 hour ago, B4’s Sister said:

It feels surreal coming on here and having so many other people β€˜get’ Daniel and also feeling his loss. I’m having a bad day today with it hitting home that he’s gone. It’s a bit less lonely hearing others speak about him 😒

We're with you.

8 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

It’s never easy, Claire, but it does help (immensely) to enjoy the memories.
Rule No1 in my book is never feel guilty about smiling… or laughing… about our lost loved ones.Β 
Yes, that in itself may sometimes lead to tears and literal heartache, but occasionally to more smiles, and more laughter. It feels bad. It feels wrong. But in reality, it’s healthy. It’s normal.Β 
The next few days in particular will no doubt feel like a roller coaster… physically and mentally. Β 
None of us can stop the ride, but we can hold your hand and help you through it.Β 
Β 

Stay strong for your parents, for Daniel, and most importantly for yourself.Β 
We’re all here for you.Β 
You’re our sister now.Β 
xxx 🀍

Edited by Mucker1884

34 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

@Mucker1884 You’re going to make me cry again πŸ’—

I have that effect on a lot of women!Β Β πŸ‘€

Β 

If it makes it any easier for you (What a stupid thing to say! πŸ™„), I've had "A wee moment to myself" today, as it's the 4th anniversary of the first of my 4 sisters leaving us.Β  We lost both parents way, way too early, so I always assumed... by way of recompense, I guess... that the 5 of us siblings would last forever!Β  I can't tell you just how heavily it hit me, when it happened... and she wasn't even my favourite sis!Β  πŸ˜‰
Β Β 
You'll know all the clichΓ©s, so I'll not force them on to you here, but you know where we are, when you need us.Β  (*Ooops... that's one, innit!).

I suspect there are many on here with their own experiences, and their own wise words of comfort, so never be tempted to bottle those feelings up.Β  That ain't healthy!

... And the beauty of this place is that, when you do fancy a moment to yourself, you can flick a switch and we're all out of your hair!Β Β 
How perfect are we!Β Β πŸ˜‰

Β 

#one day at a time.
xxx
🀍   

Edited by Mucker1884

21 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Daniel was such an infectious lad and you've clearly gleaned how much love there is out there for him amongst us lot. One of things that has struck me most we've even had supporters from other clubs who have posted here, some signing up to do so. I've never seen that before on here and I think it's a fitting testament to a lad who really was Mr Derby.

Of course it's bittersweet for you and your family, but I think you've shown a deal of the same qualities as B4 and have been very brave and dignified, even if there were times when inwardly you felt anything but. FWIW, I think we are all delighted to have made your acquaintance too (it's definitely helped us having you on here too) and you can rest assured that there will always be support when you need it from our occasionally dysfunctional, but usually compassionate members. We're here for you in B4's stead and we'll always do our best to share some B4isms and funnies to cheer you up should you feel down. There's a big back catalogue and trust me when I say that we've barely scratched the surface!

With love and respects to the you and your family,

86 x

3 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Daniel was such an infectious lad and you've clearly gleaned how much love there is out there for him amongst us lot. One of things that has struck me most we've even had supporters from other clubs who have posted here, some signing up to do so. I've never seen that before on here and I think it's a fitting testament to a lad who really was Mr Derby.

Of course it's bittersweet for you and your family, but I think you've shown a deal of the same qualities as B4 and have been very brave and dignified, even if there were times when inwardly you felt anything but. FWIW, I think we are all delighted to have made your acquaintance too (it's definitely helped us having you on here too) and you can rest assured that there will always be support when you need it from our occasionally dysfunctional, but usually compassionate members. We're here for you in B4's stead and we'll always do our best to share some B4isms and funnies to cheer you up should you feel down. There's a big back catalogue and trust me when I say that we've barely scratched the surface!

With love and respects to the you and your family,

86 x

Was thinking about him while reading the thread where people were coming up with songs for John-Jules.

B4 sometimes liked to come up with potential chants for players. He was a man of many strengths, but it's fair to say songwriting wasn't one of them!

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Was thinking about him while reading the thread where people were coming up with songs for John-Jules.

B4 sometimes liked to come up with potential chants for players. He was a man of many strengths, but it's fair to say songwriting wasn't one of them!

Yeah, fair one, he wasn't the best, but he wasn't the worst either. He knew his songs were mostly rubbish anyway, but I reckon he worked out that if he pretended he was actually going to sing one (and everyone else best be joining in!!), someone would panic and write something he liked. I'd liken it to a more sophisticated version of deliberately breaking something expensiveΒ when asked to do the washing up, only with significantly less falloutΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

Gutted! 😒
Been roped in to an "unavoidable" site meeting for 10:30 Monday in Swad.🀬
Β 

First off, I know B4 would suggest there is no such thing as "unavoidable", and to get my arse over to PPS to simultaneously introduce myself to him (we never met) and wave him goodbye. 😒

Secondly, I hope there's a great turnout from those less unreliable than me, and that my absence goes unnoticed.Β  He deserves nothing less than a bloody good turn out, and a bloody good send off.Β 

I repeat... Gutted!  😒 

Β 

#whataletdown

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Gutted! 😒
Been roped in to an "unavoidable" site meeting for 10:30 Monday in Swad.🀬
Β 

First off, I know B4 would suggest there is no such thing as "unavoidable", and to get my arse over to PPS to simultaneously introduce myself to him (we never met) and wave him goodbye. 😒

Secondly, I hope there's a great turnout from those less unreliable than me, and that my absence goes unnoticed.Β  He deserves nothing less than a bloody good turn out, and a bloody good send off.Β 

I repeat... Gutted!  😒 

Β 

#whataletdown

I wanted to be there for B4 but I have to be at my mums in Burton on Thursdays as my sister has to work. Mum is 92 and has lots of health issues and needs lots of daily help from myself and my sister to enable her to stay in her own home with her beloved cairn terrier, Jasmine.

I hope that everything passed off smoothly and that B4 got the send off he deserved ! How we miss him.

Much love to all the family and I hope you find some comfort knowing how much Daniel was loved and held in such high regard with those who had met him and those who had not met him but loved him anyway.Β 

I'm sure that all DCFC fans are thinking about you at this difficult time and sending love and hugs to you all. X

3 hours ago, Miggins said:

I wanted to be there for B4 but I have to be at my mums in Burton on Thursdays as my sister has to work. Mum is 92 and has lots of health issues and needs lots of daily help from myself and my sister to enable her to stay in her own home with her beloved cairn terrier, Jasmine.

I hope that everything passed off smoothly and that B4 got the send off he deserved ! How we miss him.

Much love to all the family and I hope you find some comfort knowing how much Daniel was loved and held in such high regard with those who had met him and those who had not met him but loved him anyway.Β 

I'm sure that all DCFC fans are thinking about you at this difficult time and sending love and hugs to you all. X

There seems to have been some confusion @Miggins, as Daniel’s funeral is next Monday (18th).Β 
I’d had every intention of waving him goodbye at his PPS drive by, until work commitments got in the way, so I won’t be able to make it now. 😒

That aside, best wishes to yer old ma. πŸ‘