Crewe Alexandra versus Derby County - Match Day Thread ( FA Cup 1st Round )

S8TY

Just now, YouRams said:

In fairness to him I think most clubs in our league would take every signing he’s made, it’s what you do with them that counts.

Probably true, but him losing 20+ goals in McGoldrick last season and signing 2 old blokes who've barely scored for 2 years and a youngster on loan who's barely played for 2 years was very worrying.

I don't give a poo about losing in the cup tbh, but what I do care about is the lack of opportunity Brown is getting, when really, this is the exact type of games he should playing in, especially ahead of Collins. 

The potential of Brown completely supasses anything Collins could dream to be considering his form at youth level (if guided right) , but yet Warne favours Collins continously, does my head in.

We lack natural finishers in our team and its painful to watch. Really don't see how we can improve that unless we break our small bank in January, get rid of Collins and attempt to sign a goal scorer in which we should of done in the summer to replace the one we lost.