January Reinforcements

sage

2 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

I'm dreaming here big time:

Kierffer Moore allowed to leave on loan. He got his career back on track in 17/18 for Rotherham, scoring 13 in 22 games, under... Paul Warne👀

(edit: It does look like he's joining Ipswich but here's to hoping)

Played for both Rotherham and Forest Green. Has a beard. Could be a shout

Just now, Srg said:

Am I crazy for being genuinely annoyed if we get rid of Fornah? Hopefully, it's all nonsense and he's going nowhere, but if he does go, I'd be so frustrated.

No, I think he’s shown he has quality and he definitely has the desire and work rate. I do think if he was to get a run of games he could really step up and prove his worth. Will be extra annoying if he goes to another team in the top 7/8.

Just now, Srg said:

Am I crazy for being genuinely annoyed if we get rid of Fornah? Hopefully, it's all nonsense and he's going nowhere, but if he does go, I'd be so frustrated.

Maybe a loan out? He does need game time, and to learn the role a bit more.

I always thought he'd be one for the future, given Hourihane and probably Bird departing at season end. So a development loan would make more sense to me. 

Can't see a transfer fee generating much? 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I always thought he'd be one for the future, given Hourihane and probably Bird departing at season end. So a development loan would make more sense to me. 

I wouldn’t want to be paying Forest anything either !

Cardiff have signed Famara Diedhou. I wonder if that would free up Derby boy Kion Etete. Weren’t we linked with him in the summer? He’s 6 foot 4 and good on the ball. Doesn’t score loads of goals but do think he’d be a good striker at this level. He has 5 goals in 25 games this season with only 11 being starts. 

Also has great pressing and defensive stats so would suit our high press. Also being a physical presence in the box for crosses. 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

One for the future? He's 24 🤐 played a load of games in championship last year too , sadly Warne loves bird and hourihane so he's not getting a look in

15 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Can you share the 3 names 🙏🏻 

21 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Sounds like a busy day. Care to share the names you heard?

Young strikers from Norwich and Brighton I’ve heard recently 

plus exploring championship players with few minutes - Gregory , Juke , Joseph at Leeds, and Maja at West Brom are some of the names I’ve heard.

Oxford guy has been allegedly concentrating on summer recruitment. 

5 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Young strikers from Norwich and Brighton I’ve heard recently 

plus exploring championship players with few minutes - Gregory , Juke , Joseph at Leeds, and Maja at West Brom are some of the names I’ve heard.

Oxford guy has been allegedly concentrating on summer recruitment. 

Ogwuru (Norwich) and O'Mahony (Brighton)?