Joey Barton sacked

Gaspode

Wow, just wow... what a complete and utter tool this man is.

A woman who has spent a successful professional career playing football to a level where she has represented her country over 100 times and has played in international tournaments, is in apparently not qualified to offer an opinion on football ?

Oh, and women shouldn't be around football clubs doing the job they are qualified to do in case some d******* footballer decides that she's attractive and therefore he is utterly powerless to avoid having an affair with her and it's totally not his fault?

Christ on a bike, is this the friggin' dark ages ?!

7 hours ago, Gaspode said:

It would appear he's decided that he no longer wants to work in football - or else he's having some sort of very public breakdown and needs help

That was my immediate thought.
As big a nob'ead as he has been for years, I certainly hope that's not the case.

21 hours ago, Gaspode said:

It would appear he's decided that he no longer wants to work in football - or else he's having some sort of very public breakdown and needs help

I think there's a lucrative future in appealing to bigotry. He may just be calculating that he can make money this way. If he's naturally a bit of a bigot anyway, it's even easier. 

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update from Bartonworld
A couple of female commentators he doesn't like - Comparable to serial killers
His racist murderer brother - A misunderstood lad who lost years of his life over a scrap

I really should know better than to keep giving this attention