Fireworks

Day

... Or of course, we could all save ourselves some money whilst improving our poo-related health, by not bothering with a toilet at all, and just having a hole in the floor.

#nomorelids
#skids-a-plenty
#turkishdelight
#noreally, it'sfine
#etc, etc

Β 

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

26 minutes ago, David said:

You didn't choose the standard toilet angle to sit at though did you?

A sophisticated adult's guide to outdoor poo-ing...

Loo-roll-on-a-rope dangling around neck.Β  (A bit of left-over hi-viz/luminous guyline, in my case... using an adjustable Prusik knot, obvs!)
Travel Hand-sanitizer on a carabiner belt loop.Β 
Knees at 97deg*, thus feet as far away from "the vertical drop" as is physically comfortable.Β 
*Β (This angle can be adjusted to suit the individuals fitness/agility/Leg strength etc.)
Spine vertical and resting against tree/wall/tractor wheel/beach umbrella for maximum support.
Lower arms resting on legs/knees, for optimum phone-reading-position.
i-Phone on dcfcfans ("Show us where you and your knees are right now"!)**
Β 

My PB is 27mins!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

** I've so gotta try that!  🀣

Β 

Edited by Mucker1884

i found that carrying the dog outside so she knew what was causing the noise helped. It was was I was already out of the house and she was home alone, and then fireworks started, that she was in bits.

I think my current dog Ralph is fine with the fireworks. He's skittish about things moving though. Like if the wind blows a curtain, he's off hiding under a bed.

54 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

i found that carrying the dog outside so she knew what was causing the noise helped. It was was I was already out of the house and she was home alone, and then fireworks started, that she was in bits.

I think my current dog Ralph is fine with the fireworks. He's skittish about things moving though. Like if the wind blows a curtain, he's off hiding under a bed.

Β 

38 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Our dog doesn't bat an eyelid about fireworks, but he was dozing with his head on my lap last night and I farted. He went mental

Go figure

That's a good fart that blows Mostyn's curtains.

19 hours ago, The Last Post said:

Plenty all year round here in Stenson, Diwali every week 😁, Mind you the noise of the fireworks masks the noise of the Aeroplanes from EMAΒ πŸ˜‰Β 

I wouldn't fancy living in Wales...Bangor 😊source.gif 

Are you saying the celebration Diwali with fireworks should stop @David

Can Open Season 2 GIF by Friends

56 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Pets aren’t just dogs. My cats are genuinely scared. If they have the capability to make silent pretty fireworks why don’t they just do that?Β 
anyone who gets a thrill out of a loud bang is just a bit weirdΒ 

He started it image.png.3710fe092953a132ae2824fd6df9dd60.png😁

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

anyone who gets a thrill out of a loud bang is just a bit weirdΒ 

Unless it's your mate going arse over tit after a few pints. Can't lie, I do get a thrill out of that as it's usually me.

9 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Our dog doesn't bat an eyelid about fireworks, but he was dozing with his head on my lap last night and I farted. He went mental

Go figure

Probably anticipating the blame and subsequent kick up the jacksie.