Fireworks

Day

22 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Pets aren’t just dogs. My cats are genuinely scared. If they have the capability to make silent pretty fireworks why don’t they just do that? 
anyone who gets a thrill out of a loud bang is just a bit weird 

I bet cats are too scared to poop in others peoples gardens when the fireworks are on.

57 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I bet cats are too scared to poop in others peoples gardens when the fireworks are on.

Telling me you've never done it on the way home from the pub at night, caught short, behind number 70s rose bush?

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Some fecker in the next street decided it was bonfire night tonight. It's the 20th Nov FFS. 😡

I used to live half a mile from a train track, I'm on the flight path for East Mids Airport, There's a good proportion of Indian house owners who religiously set fireworks off...whether it's Diwali or not, Thank heaven I have Tinnitus to quell the noise 💥😁

16 hours ago, angieram said:

I'm surprised this has only got around 45,000 signatures.

The government has already said they aren't going to do it, but 100,000 would at least force them to debate it.

Maybe MPs don't live in the sort of places where folk are letting fireworks off late into the night for months! 

Different issues, though. The petition is trying to use safety as the main justification for the ban.