Is there trouble at mill

Archied

Really interested to see if it’s only me that’s gets the vibe from Warne s interviews ( last couple ) that he’s not to happy , apart from a few bad performances which can happen it just feels there’s something bubbling in the background, budget v expectation? Pressure cooker constant interviews and scrutiny ? Clowes is like us and a mad derby fan and more demanding than he comes across ( he outed liam quick smart ) ? maybe large crowds expecting more than Rotherham and showing displeasure ? 
could be totally wrong but I’ve just got a feeling all is not well 

2 hours ago, Archied said:

Really interested to see if it’s only me that’s gets the vibe from Warne s interviews ( last couple ) that he’s not to happy , apart from a few bad performances which can happen it just feels there’s something bubbling in the background, budget v expectation? Pressure cooker constant interviews and scrutiny ? Clowes is like us and a mad derby fan and more demanding than he comes across ( he outed liam quick smart ) ? maybe large crowds expecting more than Rotherham and showing displeasure ? 
could be totally wrong but I’ve just got a feeling all is not well 

Sounded more upbeat last night than after Burton where he sounded down in the dumps.

7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

In last night's post match interview on RamsTV, he said something odd along the lines of: "there is a possible reason why we performed so badly but I can't talk about that, obviously".

Which to me comes across as very unprofessional, even immature, and consistent with the wanting-to-be-liked thing. Professionalism is sucking it up in front of the cameras because loose comments which give rise to speculation and no benefit make things worse. A comment like that is more along the lines of "In a way it isn't my fault. I need you to know that but I have to do the right thing so I'll hint very strongly at some issue but keep technically on the right side of the line by not telling you what it is"

There may well be. I don't know.

What I do know us that awful performances make me miserable. I can take defeat with a rueful smile, but awful performances ruin my mood for days.

I'm 50 next birthday. Should know better, but I can't help it.

The idea that someone paid that well, partly out of my wages, can fail to apply himself fully makes my skin crawl. If there is trouble at mill, and folks aren't pulling their weight, then there is no excuse, and no condemnation strong enough.

Edited by Needlesh

Just listened to PW interview after the game last night and something isn’t right. 

For him to say “until you’re told different I’ll prepare the team for the next game”.  

Clearly conversations are being had for him to say that. The players will know that and if they don't want him there, performances like that get him gone. 

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

In last night's post match interview on RamsTV, he said something odd along the lines of: "there is a possible reason why we performed so badly but I can't talk about that, obviously".

I think he's referring back to his previous 'heads being turned' comment, but he knows the DCFC Comms team have told him he's not allowed to say that anymore.