v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

9 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Called him a football terrorist last season when we plummeted with relegation form out of the play offs but was willing to give a fresh slate with his own players. 

Dragged off his marquee signing at half term after 135 rocky minutes of football. 

135 minutes of football together 

not really a lot is it 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

There's a few genuine laugh out loud comments on here 

The rest is just jaundiced, narrow minded, blinkered drivel.

There's some folks actually revelling in the scoreline tonight as it then in their minds justifies their own biased personal narrative.

Weird. 

Yep

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Wel thats not true is it

But according to u warne is another one in the line of s*** appointments 

maybe .. he is .. maybe hes not 

but less than 2 games with 8 new players is not the time to throw the towe in on another manager and add him and his collection of players to the bin … bring in another manager and start the whole process again

more players , more management staff, and the dcfc car crash to oblivion starts again 

we not learnt anything yet?? 

We leave it as it is and we have no chance of promotion. No chance. That’s the road to oblivion.

We have learnt something. Paul Warne is a crap David Brent wannabe who isn’t fit to coach the local Sunday league team.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

There's a few genuine laugh out loud comments on here 

The rest is just jaundiced, narrow minded, blinkered drivel.

There's some folks actually revelling in the scoreline tonight as it then in their minds justifies their own biased personal narrative.

Weird. 

I don't think people are revelling in the score line, people are in a state of dispear.

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

FGS BLACKPOOL ARE RELAXING AND WE STILL HAVEN'T HAD A SNIFF , im moving out and not coming back dad

That's what bothers me to be honest. Don't care about the cup. Believe we have options and time to fix the defence. No idea where goals are going to come from when we are chasing the game. That's the bit that needs urgent attention and we seem to be out of options and money. 

Warne is going to get the year, no doubt about that. Regardless of how we start, until we’re completely out of it and the fans are incandescent then nothing will change. 

Expensive business sacking a manager, and I would imagine a business Clowes doesn’t want to entertain until it’s absolutely necessary. 

4 minutes ago, admira said:

Potential second defeat in consecutive matches v teams who were in the championship last year. 

Waaaaay too early to hit the panic button. 

Wigan's team and Blackpool's team are very far from what they had in the championship last season though

Just now, Ram1988 said:

I don't think people are revelling in the score line, people are in a state of dispear.

It's obvious that if we were 5 up at half time then the same usual suspects would be able to pick holes in some minute part of the performance which is the bit I am growing very weary of and is now beyond tedious. 

At least the football isn't the worst thing about tonight, some of these posts man, Jesus Christ.

Obviously it isn't good, but you get s*** results in the first round of this cup every season. Gillingham are 3-0 up vs Southampton. There's also another 7 Championship teams who aren't beating lower league opposition.

We've played one league game where we shot ourselves in the foot twice but could've taken the 3 points on any other day. The transfer window has 3 weeks left. Of course I'm not happy with the start of the season but I don't need my nappy changing just yet. Some have been through a whole pack of Pampers this evening alone.