v Wigan (H) Match Thread

Day

6 hours ago, Archied said:

Well just having a morning coffee and contemplating the BIG question s,,,,,,, do I need a coat today , waterproof or warm or both ? First game of the season and I’m sitting here with forest gumps box of chocolates, pre season games are fun but today we get a better idea of what we are going to get ,, please let it be promotion 🤷🏻‍♂️,

I think we have enough to push for playoffs but probably about 3 players short of top 2 over a long season at this point , clowes and warne will get in the best they can for our finances and league status ,of that I’m confident, anything beyond that and I’m back to the chocolate box and you know what ? I’m good with that , the season will have ups and downs ,probably twice as much as every bugger else but that’s derby , from the looks of ticket sales let alone rams tv watcher s , listeners , those who follow on here and those who follow from afar they’re plenty just like me just looking forward to being a ram , the last few years have taught us not to take that for granted,

come on derby , get into them today , start with 3 points and get this ride started

Top post, but for the love of god man, where are all the full stops?!?!?! 😂

nervous big bang theory GIF