The new identity and colours of Derby County

Carl Sagan

3 hours ago, loweman2 said:

I am proud to say that i have been working with the club on these identity colours, there is going to be a lot more coming, the heritage of our club is something to celebrate, we are not just boring black and white and it is now coming back to the fore 😍🐏

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0520.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

IMG_0512.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0514.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

Some of those are already in the retro range but I think it would be a good idea to do a retro version of all of them.

13 minutes ago, JakeDCFC said:

Wait, so does this mean we're rebranding from black and white to these colours? Or is this just a promotional thing for this season?

More of a colour pallet for promotional leaflets and such.

A move away from white and black would literally cause a riot.  

10 hours ago, David said:

Yeah I'm aware, we just have one member that is strongly against the colour pink shall we say.

Yes but as that fan is so keen and devoted, he's not going anywhere is he if he doesnt like a bit of pink. I would feel the same as @B4ev6isif that original brown was anywhere - may have been in first shirt but it is hideous! 

11 hours ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Some of those are already in the retro range but I think it would be a good idea to do a retro version of all of them.

I was gutted I missed the bit to get my daughters the pink one. 

My son already has a timeless blue one from a few seasons ago. 

12 minutes ago, KBB said:

Gonna need a link to a rooney quote for that.

Could you imagine if rooney publicly said he hated a kit for a breast cancer chairty link and how that would have been reported in the national media.

It was on rams tv with people like me and they said they hated pink kit and he said me too unless he was joking with them.

I cant tell from face expressions.

37 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It was on rams tv with people like me and they said they hated pink kit and he said me too unless he was joking with them.

I cant tell from face expressions.

I find it very hard to believe that fans would openly say they hate the kit, done in conjunction with a cancer charity, on the official club TV platform, alongside the high profile current manager and that is went out to broadcast for people to see.