Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

Is there any info on 'changover week'? We'd like to see if it's possible to move our 4 season tickets more centrally but https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/season-ticket-faqs  suggests we'd need to buy new tickets to move?

"Will I be able to move to a new set for the 2023/24 Season?
2022/23 Season Ticket holder seats are being held for renewals. Supporters wanting to change seats for the 2023/24 season would need to use the ‘BUY’ tab instead of the ‘RENEW’ tab and select their new seat from the stadium plan."

We don't want to lose the renewal discount just to move seats!

Edited by Red Ram

2 hours ago, Bwash_Ram said:

All done, bloody parking pass was a bit steep, cost me 600 sheets all in with my seat, plus another 50 for a shirt no doubt.

ahh well COYR

I park in an industrial estate next to the college building next to PP.  £5 per game.  I get out much quicker than the Season Ticket holder next to me who parks in the stadium and I wait until the end, rather than leaving with ten mins to spare.

Having renewed, cannot wait for new season.  Saturday afternoons are not the same in the summer.

Edited by CBX1985

1 hour ago, Red Ram said:

Is there any info on 'changover week'? We'd like to see if it's possible to move our 4 season tickets more centrally but https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/season-ticket-faqs  suggests we'd need to buy new tickets to move?

2022/23 Season Ticket holder seats are being held for renewals. Supporters wanting to change seats for the 2023/24 season would need to use the ‘BUY’ tab instead of the ‘RENEW’ tab and select their new seat from the stadium plan."

I'd like to think the "Renewal discount" is associated with your fan ID, rather than your seat... But I fully understand your trepidation try that suggested route.

Probably best to sort at the counter, or at least give them a call?

... Is it worth trying the "Buy" tab... whilst logged in under your user ID... and see if a "new" seat comes up at the same price as a renewal (for the same category)?  🤷‍♂️
If it does, then all good.  No need to "Renew", and your long serving loyalty should remain in tact for seasons to come?

Hmmm... quite scary, that... Not sure I'd trust them... I'd stick with the phone call, mesen!  🤣

1 hour ago, Red Ram said:

I want to move seats too. I think I’ll go to the ground and do it.

39 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'd like to think the "Renewal discount" is associated with your fan ID, rather than your seat... But I fully understand your trepidation try that suggested route.

Probably best to sort at the counter, or at least give them a call?

... Is it worth trying the "Buy" tab... whilst logged in under your user ID... and see if a "new" seat comes up at the same price as a renewal (for the same category)?  🤷‍♂️
If it does, then all good.  No need to "Renew", and your long serving loyalty should remain in tact for seasons to come?

Hmmm... quite scary, that... Not sure I'd trust them... I'd stick with the phone call, mesen!  🤣

Just had a go at selecting a different seat in same category while logged in, wanted to charge the 0-4 year price whereas I am in the 10 plus year bracket 

1 hour ago, NottsRam said:

Just had a go at selecting a different seat in same category while logged in, wanted to charge the 0-4 year price whereas I am in the 10 plus year bracket 

That's that then!  Doesn't surprise me, in all fairness.

Looks like sorting it at the counter or over the phone then, @Red Ram.

I sort of tried to have a play with it, but I renewed first thing, so it's showing as there is nothing to renew under my ID.  Any "Buy New" option would have to be assigned to a family member in my account, and none of those have any ST loyalty discount, as they are mere glory hunters, attending big games only, so they haven't been for a while... obvs! 🤣

18 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Got mine, cheaper than last year as I have had 10 consecutive seasons now, very happy! Do I get a gold card now ? 

No. They stopped those a couple of years ago. I’ve still got my old one but it was replaced by a black and white one.

IMG_0486.jpeg

5 hours ago, Red Ram said:

Similarly we had 2 last season in West Upper. Want 2 extra for next season but none near us at all to buy but could be couple near us not renewing who knows. Dont know whether to renew our seats, buy two others and see what is available after 30 June as would rather be where we are if possible as love it. If I buy 4 new available now we would need 4 to come free near us to be in same place. When you buy or renew can you move season tickets later? Should I just ring ticket office?