Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

On 18/05/2023 at 10:58, Mucker1884 said:

Dear Derby County FC proof reader tickety-person,

Can you please go on to your auto ticket confirmation email thingy, and update the wording, as it still states to keep hold of the 21/22 card, as it will be reactivated for 22/23!  

Come on now... remember... We're all in this together...

Stability. Integrity. Progress.  

FhKDbobaAAAZqmP.png

Dobbin is about to elbow Sibley

Ok, so we want to move seats. Can't seem to do it online without paying full price (we are both 10 years+) so tried to ring the ticket office.

Told telephone number doesn't exist! Have we broke the system again? 

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Ok, so we want to move seats. Can't seem to do it online without paying full price (we are both 10 years+) so tried to ring the ticket office.

Should be this ?

0871 4721884 (option 1) .

Edited by WystonRam

23 minutes ago, Archied said:

Angie , no need for the angry face , it was a one liner throw away joke , boom boom 

I suggest no commenting on responses. People are allowed to express anger, mock or real, about "jokes". This sort of post is why the forum bosses felt compelled to get rid of the "rolls eyes", because people were banging on about it, when it would be so incredibly useful at times. In fact I say:

Bring back the rolls eye response!

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I suggest no commenting on responses. People are allowed to express anger, mock or real, about "jokes". This sort of post is why the forum bosses felt compelled to get rid of the "rolls eyes", because people were banging on about it, when it would be so incredibly useful at times. In fact I say:

Bring back the rolls eye response!

Fair enough , I was just making clear it was not a hate filled response re Morris in case angie had read my intention wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️and yes I miss the roll eyes imogi too

Edited by Archied

6 hours ago, angieram said:

Hmmmm they should be open what time did you call angie

Maybe best bet his to nip into pp ticket office.

Renewed mine and my sons. My dad hasn’t renewed as it’s too much money from him for the couple of games he gets back over from Wales for. 

There is still a problem with the seating in the East stand in blocks I,J,K & L.

Looks like they are not selling any new season tickets in those blocks, as well as not letting people renew unless they have had a seat there for a certain time.

Telling people it is for Safety reasons. 

They do need to communicate a bit better with the fans in those areas though as we’d wanted to get my brother in law a ticket with ours but we are unable to buy one in a spare seat. 

Drops the capacity of the ground down a bit more which is a shame every match. 

Edited by England Ram