Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

30 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Renewed mine and my sons. My dad hasn’t renewed as it’s too much money from him for the couple of games he gets back over from Wales for. 

There is still a problem with the seating in the East stand in blocks I,J,K & L.

Looks like they are not selling any new season tickets in those blocks, as well as not letting people renew unless they have had a seat there for a certain time.

Telling people it is for Safety reasons. 

They do need to communicate a bit better with the fans in those areas though as we’d wanted to get my brother in law a ticket with ours but we are unable to buy one in a spare seat. 

Drops the capacity of the ground down a bit more which is a shame every match. 

I heard exactly that in the ticket office on Thursday- something to do with the safety certificate? 

5 hours ago, England Ram said:

Renewed mine and my sons. My dad hasn’t renewed as it’s too much money from him for the couple of games he gets back over from Wales for. 

There is still a problem with the seating in the East stand in blocks I,J,K & L.

Looks like they are not selling any new season tickets in those blocks, as well as not letting people renew unless they have had a seat there for a certain time.

Telling people it is for Safety reasons. 

They do need to communicate a bit better with the fans in those areas though as we’d wanted to get my brother in law a ticket with ours but we are unable to buy one in a spare seat. 

Drops the capacity of the ground down a bit more which is a shame every match. 

I don’t think it will decrease the capacity.

I have three seats in I block in the East upper, and it was like this last season. 
The two seats next to me were empty all season until the last game when we had sold most of the tickets and then they were sold along with all the other spare tickets around us. 
I don’t know why it’s a safety issue in our block as there is no persistent standing.

On 20/05/2023 at 10:57, angieram said:

Ok, so we want to move seats. Can't seem to do it online without paying full price (we are both 10 years+) so tried to ring the ticket office.

Told telephone number doesn't exist! Have we broke the system again? 

I haven’t bought yet as still deliberating where to sit but ticket office told me it’s linked to your fan account (customer number), you have to select buy new but it should pull through the adjustment. when I went to test it out online, it initially didn’t deduct but then when I added further tickets to my basket (also getting tickets for   my kids) it then deducted my discount. However not sure you can then link other accounts so not sure it would also apply discount to your other half, you might have to buy one ticket through your customer login then another ticket through his. I tested trying to buy my dad’s ticket and it wouldn’t apply discount. Like you we’re both 10+ years. 

Not renewed yet. Not had time. I'll do it next week.

Had the grandkids all weekend, went Uttox races and the after race gig by Scouting for Girls on Saturday and Tissington Well Dressings Sunday being as their was no football of interest over the last two days.

Come on you great big beautiful Rams 🐏

9 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I haven’t bought yet as still deliberating where to sit but ticket office told me it’s linked to your fan account (customer number), you have to select buy new but it should pull through the adjustment. when I went to test it out online, it initially didn’t deduct but then when I added further tickets to my basket (also getting tickets for   my kids) it then deducted my discount. However not sure you can then link other accounts so not sure it would also apply discount to your other half, you might have to buy one ticket through your customer login then another ticket through his. I tested trying to buy my dad’s ticket and it wouldn’t apply discount. Like you we’re both 10+ years. 

Thank you - very helpful. 

33 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

517 new season tickets sold 

Well that sounds very positive. So that is people who didn't have a ticket last year, not relocations or whatever?

Also, I wonder how total sales are going. Half expected a club announcement to say 'x thousand sold already'.

2 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Well that sounds very positive. So that is people who didn't have a ticket last year, not relocations or whatever?

Also, I wonder how total sales are going. Half expected a club announcement to say 'x thousand sold already'.

Can you distinguish the difference? We renewed and moved seats this morning, our new seats are no longer available on the plan, but our old seats aren't either! 

So we appear to be two new season tickets at the moment, when we are renewals. And it looks like we are potoential renewals in our old seat, which we aren't.

Got a little trip up the stairs to try out the options for our new seats and admire the views. There was a game of football going on, no idea who it was but they weren't very young (or fit!) I'd have fitted right in. 😉

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Can you distinguish the difference? We renewed and moved seats this morning, our new seats are no longer available on the plan, but our old seats aren't either! 

So we appear to be two new season tickets at the moment, when we are renewals. And it looks like we are potoential renewals in our old seat, which we aren't.

Got a little trip up the stairs to try out the options for our new seats and admire the views. There was a game of football going on, no idea who it was but they weren't very young (or fit!) I'd have fitted right in. 😉

Ah OK, yeah, that's kind of what I was wondering. Suspected that there might be a bit of double counting.

I'd have liked to move ideally but there's 3 of us and based on last year it seems unlikely that there'd be too many/any spares in blocks of 3. I'm near the front in South Stand and if rain comes straight down we're fine but the slightest breeze and you can get soaked! Got away very lightly last year all things considered 😄

3 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

I think it’s a tad early for any such announcement given there is more than a month to renew. I would expect there are many who have every intention of renewing but haven’t got around to it yet given there’s no hurry.

On 22/05/2023 at 07:34, angieram said:

Thank you - very helpful. 

Did you get it sorted in the end? I actually bought our new tickets tonight and when you complete the purchase you add customer accounts to each ticket and it applied the discounts no issues, didn’t even have to log in as my dad to get his discount. 

9 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Did you get it sorted in the end? I actually bought our new tickets tonight and when you complete the purchase you add customer accounts to each ticket and it applied the discounts no issues, didn’t even have to log in as my dad to get his discount. 

I did, but we decided to go down to the ticket office to do it. Which was good as they were a bit quiet so took us up to try out our preferred seats. 

It's good to know it works online though if anyone else is hoping to renew and relocate at the same time.

Edited by angieram