Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

11 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nice one!  Not long now then.  👍

I'm kind o' hoping we get a new card this season, as literally last weekend, I found mine in my trouser back pocket, having been through the wash!  🙄
As I was away camping, I put it somewhere safe until we got home... Ducked if I can find it now!  🙄🤣

Well, turned out that... technically... I didn't "put it somewhere safe" after all, but rather just put it back in the same bloody pocket...  So it's now been round the washing machine twice... along with the plastic wallet, and an "emergency" £20 note!  🙄

I'll either be dead cert for the annual "Cleanest season ticket card of the season" award, or I won't get in as I've gone and knackered it up!  🤣

#foundit!  😁🐏

Just now, rammieib said:

Anyone who has put their ST card through the wash able to tell me if they still work fine?

I'll let you know after the first game... or part way through it, once I've walked home again!  🤣

In all honesty, I'll be amazed if it don't work.  It's just a bit o' plastic, innit?  

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I was out all day yesterday so couldn't be one of the first to renew (damn it) but, done it this morning. Just need to sit patiently now and wait for away memberships to become available, COYR.

#daylatefan 

Renewed straight from the link in the e-mail the club sent me, which was very easy. Not sure I like the limp strap line 'we go again',  negatively implying it was a failed season (which in my eyes it wasn't). Still, I'm looking forward to making the trip across from Cheshire to my spiritual home every other week or so.

29 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Yes we are moving so can sit with people so 2 out of four are renewed in different seats but ours still not showing as free as yet

I've not had a season ticket for many years, but i'm sure I paid good money for mine 

1 hour ago, Amberram said:

Is there a maximum amount of season tickets on offer, I'm sure there is?

There is a maximum number of seats that we can sell as season tickets but I don’t know what it is.

At the moment there is just over 6,000 tickets available for season tickets.

27 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

There is a maximum number of seats that we can sell as season tickets but I don’t know what it is.

At the moment there is just over 6,000 tickets available for season tickets.

I think 23k I think could be wrong through.